X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that’s impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
      Looks great! Not that I know what the heck Wahoo is. :-)
      Yea same here, never heard of it. Going to “ research” it now though. But what ever it is, that’s a really nice looking board.

Comment

So it sounds like its a version ( or similar ) of aggravation. We used to have one of those boards but boy I don’t know what ever happened to it after my mom and dads passing.

Comment

Man I hate people like you [emoji1787]. Very nice I forgot all about this game

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, we played that for hours as a kid. To be honest, I completely forgot about that game.

Comment

Never heard of Wahoo but that is some great work!

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                So it sounds like its a version ( or similar ) of aggravation. We used to have one of those boards but boy I don’t know what ever happened to it after my mom and dads passing.
                It's the same game as aggravation. It was a game on a homemade wooden board that goes way back. When a game manufacturer started marketing it in the 60's they called it aggravation instead of wahoo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahoo_(board_game)

If you're thinking of activities that you can do when your friends come over, or you want to enjoy a wonderful afternoon with your family, playing the Aggravation Board Game will definitely ensure a fun time. This Plentifun article will take you through easy-to-understand instructions to play the game. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Man I hate people like you [emoji1787]. Very nice I forgot all about this game

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  That's how I feel about you guys who are catching fish right now and I fish 5 hours and catch 3 bass .

Comment

Very impressive and that is a beautiful board!

How did you do the inlay? Template and router? What inlay material did you use?

Comment

Very nice...

I used to play Wahoo growing up all the way thru high school and a few years after. Have been wanting to make a board and play again.

Wow, the many nights we spent and few hundred beers we drank, it's a wonder we didn't have someone hurt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

very nice sir

Comment

Wow. That’s Texastaxi quality.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                            Very impressive and that is a beautiful board!

How did you do the inlay? Template and router? What inlay material did you use?
                            Thanks. The cross is Maple but the Texas isn't an inlay though it probably looks like it in the pics. I cheated on that part and found some vinyl close to the Maple color and cut it out on my wife's vinyl machine. I could have used the router and done an epoxy for an inlay but I was afraid of messing it up after all of the work to get it to that point. Dad's been wanting a cnc router which would have been great for making this and would have saved a lot of time.

Comment

I can understand how the game originated from another called “Aggravation” !!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Thanks. The cross is Maple but the Texas isn't an inlay though it probably looks like it in the pics. I cheated on that part and found some vinyl close to the Maple color and cut it out on my wife's vinyl machine. I could have used the router and done an epoxy for an inlay but I was afraid of messing it up after all of the work to get it to that point. Dad's been wanting a cnc router which would have been great for making this and would have saved a lot of time.
                                CNC routers are awesome. We sell a bunch of them and it takes the labor out but it’s hard to appreciate the final product as much because you have taken the craftsmanship out of the project.

I appreciate the hours of love you put into that table!

Comment

Working...
                                X