Help---Form Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help---Form Issue

Having an issue where no matter how much I adjust my sight (I'm out of adjustment... ) I am still considerably left of bullseye. At first I thought the bow was out of tune and recently got the new V3 that paper tuned great and still having the same issue.

I am convinced its a form issue as the problem has transcended equipment.

Any insight on what form issues could be causing this would be greatly appreciated.

Could you take some pictures at full draw from several angles- only way to know

Comment

were are you located at? be best if someone can see and help in person

Comment

Are you moving your sight to the left ? Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s you.

Comment

Thanks, agree need some in person insight, hard to make time for it w/ little kids tugging at the pant leg. I am in the Dallas area. Will try to get the wife to take some pictures in the coming days.

Thanks

Comment

Are you left or right handed? I have the same issue when I get lazy/tired, and I get my grip onto the base of my hand too much, and my wrist isn't straight. I am left handed, and my arrow goes right when that happens.

Check out John Dudley Youtube channel for some good (and free) online coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by RossWard View Post
              Thanks, agree need some in person insight, hard to make time for it w/ little kids tugging at the pant leg. I am in the Dallas area. Will try to get the wife to take some pictures in the coming days.

Thanks
              Go see FND at CCR, iffin you didn't know- he is the legend!

Comment

Right handed. Shot a good bit last night and i did have some anchoring issues. Cleaned those up and it centered up a bit but still 4-6" left consistently.

I'm also thinking my draw is a bit long. Not sure if that can cause any issues or not.

Comment

Watch you face pressure on the string. It can cause you to miss left for a right handed shooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Come see me when you can.

Comment

Working...
                    X