Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid + story with info and details.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Covid + story with info and details.........

Mods if this needs to be moved I understand......

Early intervention / treatment is KEY! The earlier the better. I also want to thank all the posters over the last year on info they shared on this horrible disease.

Background - 5'11 and 215lbs, mid 40's, decent shape but could lose a few pounds, non smoker, weekend beers, and NON VAXED for now. Waiting for more info on Novavax. Wife vaccinated both high school kids have had it.
    Lots of pressure from all family and friends to get vaxed after delta surged but i declined based on the facts...

Pre Covid- (about three weeks ago)
    I took the following everyday, not sure it is correct but what I did)
    Vitamin C
    BComplex
    Zinc
    D3
    (Also ordered the human form Ivermectin from the Push Health App to keep in my bag in case I test positive) ($60 dollars for telecall and $36 for meds from kroger)
    Started drinking more water and watching my bad food choices

Covid + Test through today-

On Tuesday of this past week around 4pm when I was at my shop about to unload a trailer my nose started running with no other feelings. I thought it was strange but whatever.

Tuesday 4pm nose running but felt fine (like a lite sinus issue)

Wednesday 4 am i had to pour concrete and while i was helping I was sweating something crazy with no other issues.
    6:am everything went back to normal and I worked all day
    9:00 PM had a semi headache and ears clogged with a 99 temp.
    9:30 PM wife gave me home test to check and it popped positive for covid.
    10:00 (Panic but controlled)
    11:00 went online and made appt for the Monoclonal Antibodies treatment for thursday at 1m. (BreathMD at kirby and Richmond, cash only and it cost me 175.00) (BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT)
    11:30pm started Ivermectin based on instructions plus all vitamins and Tylenol for headache.

Thursday (worst day of all)

3:30 am fever broke and woke up drenched. Slept in my home office for safety reasons.
    7:30am felt like crap and took more tylenol for sinus pain and headache.
    9:00 am called Mont Belvieu Urgent Care for tele medicine it cost me 90.00 dollars for call. (they have doctors that believe in treatments)
    1:00 pm went for treatment at BreathMD
    1:45 I felt better but not perfect and drove to baytown to measure a project.
    (Don't worry no one was there)
    2pm had tele conference with doc about everything i was doing plus what they recommended (I will post below timeline)
    4:30pm was the devil taking over, exhausted, in traffic, head hurt bad, eyes hurt bad, just overall the worst. Popped more tylenol...
    5:30pm fever broke while driving home and felt better and super hungry.
    6:30pm ate a sandwhich and fever came back with a vengeance.
    7:00 pm wife went and picked up all my new medicines at Kroger.
    8:00PM in super bad shape in terms of chills and body aches
    9PM slept

Friday

1:00 am - Woke up to complete soaking wet and whole body felt normal no chills or anything. Took another dose of Ivermectin and zinc, nebulizer treatments, and other meds.....
    7:00 am woke up and felt like it was over but still a little weak...
    11:00 am woke back up and swam in the pool and ate lunch in the sun
    1:00Pm drove to pasadena to pay my guys
    3m best i have felt completely normal still a little head sinus feeling not painful.

Saturday (Today Im in shock I feel 100% back to normal)

So the doictor at Mont Belview Urgent Care we had a 30 minute discussion about all trearments and meds
    They prescribed:
    Ivermectin human form
    azithromycin (antibiotic)
    Prednisone (steroid)
    Nebulizer Machine
    Budesonide (stuff is awesome to open you up in your lungs and head)
    Albuterol (only take when wheezing)

Total cost for all drugs at Kroger with machine was 126.00 using Good RX

In Closing - PLESAE DO NOT listen to your doctor friends or family if they do not try to help once you test positive. YOU need to take control now. Stop trying find ways to avoid it and start planning on what you are gonna do when you get it.

Joe Rogan, Greg Abbott did the exact same thing I just posted above. DO not wait and do your research. I am a firm believer in that Antibody treatment.

I will answer any questions I can and I will keep this updated.

Glad you had a plan and started early- sounds like a year ago- wife and I are using exact same plan. We also have HCQ on hand- was this ever brought up? I got it about a year ago and still have it on hand

Comment

Thanks for posting! This is exactly my plan when an adult in my family test positive. Already have the meds on standby.

Was the prednisone oral? What was the dose?

My only question on the infusion is, I wonder if it hampers your body from making it's own antibodies to protect from future infection.
      Last edited by toledo; 09-04-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this information. Glad that you overcame this using good common sense and research.

My dad always told me “ nobody takes care of number 1 better than number 1”. Don’t depend on the government to take care of you .

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Glad you had a plan and started early- sounds like a year ago- wife and I are using exact same plan. We also have HCQ on hand- was this ever brought up? I got it about a year ago and still have it on hand
          Glenn they did not even offer HQL the doc stated she has seen great results with the ivermectin. She was very pro treatment which impressed me. Did tell me to take 100mg of zinc with the ivermectin and stop the Bcomplex and switch out with Quecerin and Tumeric

Originally posted by toledo View Post
          Thanks for posting! This is exactly my plan when an adult in my family test positive. Already have the meds on standby.

My only question on the infusion is, I wonder if it hampers your body from making it's own antibodies to protect from future infection.
          From what i gathered it was like a superboost for your immune system to be firing on all cylinders to fight the virus. Im being honest and i am not rich if it was 1000.00 for the treatment i would have spent it.

I will find out your question in 90 days because i had signed up for the CARES project where they do antibody testing. I actually had my first blood drawn day before testing positive. I will give blood 2 more times in next 180 days with detailed report.

prednisone 20mg twice daily before 4 pm
          Last edited by manwitaplan; 09-04-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. Did you see Dr. Bowden? I heard her interviewed a couple times with Michael Berry. She sounded good looking

Comment

Thanks for sharing and I am glad you got through it well (painful as it was)!
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Glad to hear and sounds like you were well prepared and acted quickly
                You are correct on timing. Usually the first 72 hours are key to minimize invasion on viral infections

Comment

The only thing I would add is, if your favorite doctor works for a big conglomerate like UT or Cristus you better find a doctor that believes in treatment before you need it. They will just send you home,, at least that’s been my experience and those of my friends. I’ve recommended the Push Health app, as manwitaplan did, several times on here. They were responsible for the relief I got from post covid symptoms after 6 months of going to my regular doctor and the UT Post Covid clinic.

Manwitaplan, you truly are and it worked, folks should pay attention to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    The only thing I would add is, if your favorite doctor works for a big conglomerate like UT or Cristus you better find a doctor that believes in treatment before you need it. They will just send you home,, at least that’s been my experience and those of my friends. I’ve recommended the Push Health app, as manwitaplan did, several times on here. They were responsible for the relief I got from post covid symptoms after 6 months of going to my regular doctor and the UT Post Covid clinic.

Manwitaplan, you truly are and it worked, folks should pay attention to this thread.
                    Very true on finding an independent thinking doctor ahead of time.

Can you tell us about your post covid symptoms and treatment?

Comment

Good for you. Being proactive sounds like it really paid off.

Comment

Thanks brother. My only concern is we are on road and no Dr but if the time comes Ill find one. Hope I dont need it but think all us should pay attention and high probability we will all need this

Comment

Thank you for sharing

Comment

Comment

Glad you are doing better!

Comment

Working...
                              X