• Show
Clear All

Y’all ready?

Comment

IN

Comment

One just sent home! Skin and bones…

Comment

I have a feeling clay is going home for malnutrition unless he kills something big..

Edit might have spoke too soon..
          Last edited by jds247; 08-19-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Then there were 2!

Comment

Clay it is !

Comment

Biko was a ****** for lasting as long as he did……without ever getting ANY groceries!

Comment

Comment

Dang i wish someone would have bet me.

Comment

He did it. Congrats to Mr. Hays.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kind of a weak ending….

Comment

Awesome that Clay took it, but man they kinda cheated him out of the glory of the win not bringing his family in. Nobody to hug and celebrate with, and you know he'd love to show them all the things he built.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Awesome that Clay took it, but man they kinda cheated him out of the glory of the win not bringing his family in. Nobody to hug and celebrate with, and you know he'd love to show them all the things he built.

Probably CAN’s fault.

Comment

Congrats to Clay!!!

Not the season I was expecting… not sure what it was but as a lot have already mentioned it was boring… hope they pick a better line up survivalists next season and place them in an area where they can actually survive…. I know Clay said he could make 90 days but it sure didn’t seam to promising on the food front…

Congrats to all of the participants. In my humble opinion they all are tuff peeps but they were just put in a very unreasonable location…

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                Totally agree…

Comment

Working...
                                X