X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Greenscreen!!

Just wanted to give the last and final update on the COOLDADDY1 Issue
    the money was returned, with no word or explanation ( not really needing one I guess), case closed

Lesson learned, unfortunately. but probably not as I trust the TBH community, to be Upstanding / Standup Men and Women.. so i will still more then likely pay before I get an item I buy from the Classified section
    i would only ask that the Head Admins, Please do something about what happened to try to avoid it happening to someone else

Again Thanks Amigo's

David G

So glad to hear you got your money back

Comment

Glad you got your money. No excuse for it going down the way it did or for it taking that long. Also no reason for that user to be to allowed to post in the classifieds or be a member here any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad to hear that POS finally manned up and got your money back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Glad you got your money. No excuse for it going down the way it did or for it taking that long. Also no reason for that user to be to allowed to post in the classifieds or be a member here any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Agree 100%

Comment

I think when someone posted his num. his phone blew up, and a friend told him how he was being torched , so that made him jump...

Like I say gotta Luv The Greenscreen Folks...

Comment

Glad you got your money back, crazy I’ve pretty much been on here a long time and never seen this issue. If you’re still looking I found this on 2Cool. Never had issues on that forum either except getting kicked off accidentally! Which they fixed thanks to TroutHunter and few others super good guy’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the closer. I did read the other thread yesterday but I didn’t feel the need to pile on. Glad you got your money back. I have bought several items here and been prompted about getting the money sent out, even though I wouldn’t be getting the item for a week or longer. Never had an issue, so don’t let this get you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                  Glad you got your money back, crazy I’ve pretty much been on here a long time and never seen this issue. If you’re still looking I found this on 2Cool. Never had issues on that forum either except getting kicked off accidentally! Which they fixed thanks to TroutHunter and few others super good guy’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  First "1 Cool" , ..... Now 2 Cool!?!? That's bad Ju-Ju. I wouldn't even think about it

Comment

Use paypal from now on so you can have some recourse.

Comment

Thanks for the update. TBH ain’t perfect, but there’s enough good people on here to try and right the wrongs. Still the best place in the Internet.

Comment

I wonder if he told his kids what he did if he’d still be cool in their eyes or just his own. So wrong that a grown azz man would perpetrate some shat like this. Probably spent it on bling. And if your reading this go to the people that you have screwed in the past and make it right with them as well.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Thanks for the update. TBH ain’t perfect, but there’s enough good people on here to try and right the wrongs. Still the best place in the Internet.
                            Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Yes sir. Glad to see TBH come together to squash out the welchers, moochers and bad seeds. Also glad to see that the enablers didn't come in and attack those same folks trying to help the OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X