Exterior Bluetooth Speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exterior Bluetooth Speakers?

I'm wanting to link 2 or 3 powered Bluetooth speakers in a permanent mount under the roof of my pool pavilion, something I can totally control with my phone. Don't want to drop a fortune but they need to have great, full sound and powerful enough to be heard over a lot of background noise. We've got an old portable karaoke speaker that we use now and it's great, checks all the boxes except for being "non-permanent". Wadda ya suggest?

In for this....tag

Comment

I use the ion block rocker for my outdoor jams similar to what you are describing. Agree they work great but are bulky. For some reason the permanent outdoor quality stuff goes WAY up in price and it not worth it to me. I would consider figuring out a way to mount a smaller similar high quality portable speaker and make it permanent since it sounds like you have a power source. JBL has some nice ones that are water proof and smaller in size (think football size). Maybe just build a small shelf for them so they are out of the way. Not sure how to connect more than one if you wanted more output. I think the wifi feature adds to the price so agree stick to Bluetooth if you can but realize you have a shorter range.

Comment

The portable Ecoxgear speakers from academy are Bluetooth and linkable.

Comment

Watch Amazon for sales on the Alexa device. You can pair those speakers and also link them with smart outlets for outside lights, fans, tv, etc. If that's not up your alley, then I think you can pair the JBL Flip speakers.

Comment

I just got a JBL Flip speaker... took to a golf tournament and it lasted the entire round. It was along round also 5-6 hours. So far no complaints. Just thought there might something bigger for at the house??

Comment

https://www.crutchfield.com/g_12400/...-Speakers.html

Comment

I think you can link the euboom speakers together. Great sound and pretty rugged. other option IMO is Sonos. Good Luck and good bless.

Comment

I have Sonos throughout my house and on the patio by the pool. They are a bit pricey but the quality is great. If not wanting to spend that kind of $$ there are lots of portable options with great sound in the $150-300 range.

Comment

Not a permanent solution but small and mobile. Check out a Turtlebox. You can also link 2 together and place them wherever you like.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
                      I just got a JBL Flip speaker... took to a golf tournament and it lasted the entire round. It was along round also 5-6 hours. So far no complaints. Just thought there might something bigger for at the house??
                      JBL makes a much larger version that's like their boom box. I would bet if you paired that large one with one or two of the Flips, it would sound amazing.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I use a Dewalt radio and it cranks. It's permanent if you never move it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                            JBL makes a much larger version that's like their boom box. I would bet if you paired that large one with one or two of the Flips, it would sound amazing.
                            This^^^^

Comment

I love extreme 2 or 3. That’s what we use.

Comment

Working...
                              X