2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Every time I take a few days off for one reason or another it takes months or years for me to get back at it. Now that I am working on my weight I’m scared to miss a day.
    Hardest part is starting!
    Pain was a bit to much for me. Swelling got worse, can hardly bend my knee. Ended up going to the hospital instead. Still waiting on them to call me in. Hate the wait, only to be seen for 5 min.

Comment

Dang. Hope it’s nothing and quick fix Fish. I’m still at it 4-6 times a week. Still 200 minutes cardio (which I hate) and have changed my weights to high reps. My slap torn left shoulder keeps acting up and some day it will get so bad I go get it fixed

Comment

2 hours on the trainer last night.
        Attached Files

Comment

2022 Workout accountability...

Good shoulder and core session this AM!

Weighed in at 187 this morning so 77 pounds in 14 months. I am wanting to flatline in the low to mid 80's and should be good from there! Just had to do a wardrobe change again which is awesome physically but terrible for the bank account. Especially since I just did one 60 days ago...

Down to comfortable 32's from uncomfortable 36's and from tight XL's polos to comfortable medium polos.

New goal is 6 weeks to loose 5 more pounds and really fine tune some muscle growth. Also wanting to be able to run 6 miles fairly easliy so will be working at that.

Just a average guy chipping away and anyone who’s reading for following along can do this to! Just takes a failed attempt or two and some discipline. Blows my mind grabbing a 75’ DB to do exercises with and realizing I was carrying that around.

December 2021

September 2022
          Last edited by 150class; 09-19-2022, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Good shoulder and core session this AM!

Weighed in at 187 this morning so 77 pounds in 14 months. I am wanting to flatline in the low to mid 80's and should be good from there! Just had to do a wardrobe change again which is awesome physically but terrible for the bank account. Especially since I just did one 60 days ago...

Down to comfortable 32's from uncomfortable 36's and from tight XL's polos to comfortable medium polos.

New goal is 6 weeks to loose 5 more pounds and really fine tune some muscle growth. Also wanting to be able to run 6 miles fairly easliy so will be working at that.

Just a average guy chipping away and anyone who’s reading for following along can do this to! Just takes a failed attempt or two and some discipline. Blows my mind grabbing a 75’ DB to do exercises with and realizing I was carrying that around.

December 2021

September 2022
            Waydago! That’s amazing.
            I have a goal to lose 55 this year and them evaluate where to go from there.

Comment

Almost a little to long today after 7.1 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slept in this morning and have a meeting in 30 mins so legs are lunch (hopefully) it is!

Comment

Made a good back and legs day today. 3X10 for 4 movements per body part.

Low row wide grip/prone leg curl/incline situp
                  Low row inverse grip/leg extension/incline leg raise
                  Low row overhand grip/super squat
                  Bodyweight pullup/bells of steel squat/ab roller
                  Overhead lat pull/calf raise/cable ab rotations

Chest and triceps are on the menu for tomorrow.

Comment

Wrapping up a solid leg day in the sauna!

Comment

Knocked out Chest, Tris and Core this AM

One of those days I really didn't want to go and everything felt 15% heavier than the label said but still knocked it out.

Back and Bi's tomorrow

Comment

Waydago 150

Comment

A kick butt chest and tricep day. 5X5 on chest and 5X10 on triceps. Supersets.

Incline DB chest press/skull crushers/incline situp
                          Incline DB chest press one notch lower/cable pushdown pronated and supinated
                          Flat bench DB strip sets/overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise
                          Incline Db hammer fly/bilateral cable pulldown

I'm toast.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Waydago 150
                            Keep killing it yourself sir!

Comment

using this week as a "de-load" week. Working out if I can, not really pushing it when I do.

Wife is in the hospital awaiting a procedure scheduled for tomorrow. I've been back and forth trying to be there with her and keep life going. Hopefully we will be home Friday.

Next week, I'm going switching up my routine and going back to basics with Madcow 5x5. Going to run with that for 12 weeks, then go back to a P/P/L routine.

Comment

Decided today was a much needed rest day. Everything is pretty sore and I need to mix in more rest days anyways. Might do a light 2-3 mile run this evening but that'll be it.

Just have to make sure I do not eat like crap today.

Hope everyone gets theirs today!

Comment

Working...
                                X