Springfield Armory SA-35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield Armory SA-35

Anyone put their hands on one yet? It sounds like they did a jam up job and made the High Power/P-35 even better from what I have read/seen so far. Removed the magazine disconnect which was the only thing I didn't care for on the original design.

Not yet but I already want one.

Comment

It’s certainly priced right but rumors say it’s bringing big bucks on GunBroker.

Comment

The first one I see I'm going to buy it. I've wanted a Hi Power for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          It’s certainly priced right but rumors say it’s bringing big bucks on GunBroker.

My local fun shop said $699. I told him to just call me when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gun broker prices are crazy. Give it a few months you'll be able to buy for reasonable price. Want to handle one but first but already a spot int the safe reserved.

Comment

I'm going to give it to the middle of next year, so SA can iron out some of the minor issues I've seen in YouTube videos, and magazine availability improves. I had a Browning MKIII as a carry gun in the late '90's, even used it in some local indoor club competitions. Sold it in my move to polymer guns. Only thing I had done to it was have the mag safety removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonfish View Post
                I'm going to give it to the middle of next year, so SA can iron out some of the minor issues I've seen in YouTube videos, and magazine availability improves. I had a Browning MKIII as a carry gun in the late '90's, even used it in some local indoor club competitions. Sold it in my move to polymer guns. Only thing I had done to it was have the mag safety removed.

They advertise it to be able to use all prior magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

won't be getting one ... cause i already have an original belgian HP .. but i think it's going to be a winner .

Comment

I plan on buying one -- after they become readily available.

The Springfield Armory marketing plan was pretty interesting. They sent a bunch of online gun reviewers (professionals and non-professionals) pre-production and then production guns for review and evaluation.

All of these folks were sworn to secrecy, until SA tells them the exact date they can post about this new gun online (10/25 and not a day sooner).

Then they sit back and watch the internet traffic explode. All with no advance warning this gun was even in the works.

Comment

Has anyone seen one of these in stock any where other than on GunBroker?

It has been 10+ months since release and I have not been able to find one locally (DFW).

Comment

I’m on a couple of list but have. It seen one yet. I did buy a Girsan p35 it looks and feels just like my browning high power.

Comment

I had an original but it bit the hell out of the web of my hand and it went on down the road. The Springfield reportedly does not do that, so seeing as how I always liked everything else about it, there may be room for one in my safe.

Comment

I have a handful of hi-powers and also have the SA-35. Really like the gun. Springfield did a good job. I sent mine off to a custom pistol maker so he could knock do some of the sharp edges, polish the internals and add some checkering on the front and back straps. Should be a slick machine when he’s finished with it.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                              I have a handful of hi-powers and also have the SA-35. Really like the gun. Springfield did a good job. I sent mine off to a custom pistol maker so he could knock do some of the sharp edges, polish the internals and add some checkering on the front and back straps. Should be a slick machine when he’s finished with it.
                              Post some pics when you get it back please.

Comment

Working...
                              X