Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    Jason and Jeff great to meet y’all yesterday. This year the show seemed bigger and more attendance. Saw a bunch of old friends and enjoyed it.

Same here Lance! Good to talk to a fellow Longhorn in a building full of Aggies. [emoji23]

Comment

Wish I could make it to San Antonio but I’ve got other stuff on the calendar.

So cool to see the young ladies get gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Y’all are just having too much fun. Are they actually paying you two? Oh and BTW, Jeff set me up. My was is like hey who’s the babe last night.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good to see you Terry! Enjoyed the conversation. Thanks for letting us break in your new bowfishing in the fish tank ..[emoji12][emoji23]

Jeff and I got to hang out with the infamous ThisLadyHunts as well for a couple evenings after the events. Great margarita on the rocks maker and funny, funny lady. Enjoyed it Shawn….

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I haven’t seen Kelsey yet but we had a surprise guest ! Casey’s much, much better half stopped by to check in.. and harass us…[emoji23][emoji23].
          No really Barbara and her mom stopped by to say hello after attending the Garth Brooks concert last night.

Oh my. The thought of my wife and mother-in-law wandering around a hunting show makes my head spin. Especially without me. We're living in crazy times!!

Glad she ran into y'all. She said they had a blast!!

Comment

My son and I had a great time, thanks Carey for the tickets. Got to meet Jeff and Smart, bought a T-post camera holder from Art. Good crowd there and had a ton of people coming in. Got to see Christie with Big Racks Taxidermy, she did an excellent job on my sons Ethan’s wall pedestal mount. Great show and killin season is right around the corner.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good to see you Terry! Enjoyed the conversation. Thanks for letting us break in your new bowfishing in the fish tank ..[emoji12][emoji23]

Jeff and I got to hang out with the infamous ThisLadyHunts as well for a couple evenings after the events. Great margarita on the rocks maker and funny, funny lady. Enjoyed it Shawn….
              Well heck if I would have known y’all were gonna do all that I could have had a flat tire, got caught up in several traffic jams, robbed at gun point and kidnapped and just got home extremely late.

Comment

Does tp&w have baby alligators for the kiddos to play with this year?

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                  Yes they do. They were having a blast. Well the kiddos were…….the gators not so much.
                  Last edited by Gumbo Man; 08-07-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post

It’s Gator Country that has them.. not TPW…. But yes

Comment

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      Oh my. The thought of my wife and mother-in-law wandering around a hunting show makes my head spin. Especially without me. We're living in crazy times!!

Glad she ran into y'all. She said they had a blast!!

[emoji23][emoji23]… enjoyed it. they sounded like they had a good time at Garth ….
                      Last edited by Smart; 08-07-2022, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I hate I missed all the fun with y'all. Jennie and I headed to the ranch while the girls were at Aggie Fish Camp.

Comment

Well y’all should be wrapping it up by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Well y’all should be wrapping it up by now.
                            We gone! Left out at 6:45…

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I hate I missed all the fun with y'all. Jennie and I headed to the ranch while the girls were at Aggie Fish Camp.

Slaaaaaaaaacker![emoji23]

Comment

We gone! Left out at 6:45…

Slaaaaaaaaacker![emoji23]
                              Have a safe trip back

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MSgtMike View Post
                                Anybody know how much tickets are for TTHA members? Not a member yet but might be this week.

I was at the Houston show on Saturday. Admission for non-members was $20. Not sure how much they are at the other shows but presume they’re the same. Go to TTHA website, select “Buy Ticket” for the show you’re interested in attending, you’ll see information about the show including dates and hours as well as ticket price.

A word to the wise, if you know you’re going to a show, I recommend buying your ticket(s) online. The lines in Houston on Saturday weren’t exactly long, but were interminably slow as each ticket buyer was presented with a schpiel about the benefits of membership, etc., etc. Nearly pulled my hair out.

Comment

Working...
                                X