No announcement yet.

Prayer request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bless his little heart. Hope he's doing better this morning.

Comment

Prayers for Kooper.

Comment

Praying for Kooper.

Comment

Praying for your little guy

Comment

He woke up fever free for the first time in almost a week. He is feeling a lot better so far today . He is kinda sad he didn’t get to go to school with his sister today . It’s her 10th birthday today.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Oh man Strummer, just seeing this!! Sure sorry when the little ones suffer!! Glad to hear that he seems to have turned the corner on this!

Lord, we know that You have an extra special place in Your boundless heart for the little ones and right now, little Kooper is scared and unsure what's happening to him. We thank You Lord for the healing You have begun in him to this point. But Lord, we ask You to settle his little heart and give him comfort that comes from not only his earthly father, but his Heavenly Father. Help him to understand that You have him in Your hands. Restore his health and keep him and the rest of the family safe from harm. We ask these things in the powerful Name of Jesus our Savior. Amen.

Comment

Prayers for the little man.

Comment

Thanks everyone, he is still feeling a little better today.

Comment

Prayers sent for your lil man!

Comment

I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for him as well as for y'all his parents. I know how hard it is on us with our 35- & 38-year-old sons both down with that bug. You and your family (especially your son) will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayer request.

this is the little man .
                          He is sitting beside me doing his last breathing treatments for the night . His fever has came back but it’s a low grade fever . Tylenol will knock it out when it’s time for another dose . Thanks for all the prayers they are working for sure. Me and momma are starting to fell better about it . He is starting to bounce off the walls like normal.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Tell him no kissing the pretty nurses!

Comment

My prayers cotinue.

Comment

Great. More prayers said for the little one. Prayers for healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X