Duck at feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck at feeder

We had so much rain that a duck visited twice today at one of our feeders….there’s not any lakes or streams nearby either

hard to tell by the pics, but I get ducks at my feeder and don't even have any water under it.
    looks like a brown belly whistling duck; that's what was visiting my feeder.

they can put away some corn.

Comment

Woodducks will land in the tiniest of puddles.

I have a pair that comes in every evening and lands in a puddle the size of my SxS.

Comment

Real hard to tell but we get Mexican Whistling Ducks pretty often at feeders

Comment

Our neighbors put a feeder in their front yard, across the county road from our place. The deer I guess would go in there at night, but I drove by a few times and there were about 50 black bellied whistling ducks at that feeder. Dry land.

Comment

I get about 10 to 15 whistlers under my feeder at the house. Those crazy things even go in the chicken coup to get the scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
              We had so much rain that a duck visited twice today at one of our feeders….there’s not any lakes or streams nearby either

Cool pic Jeff, keep it to remind just how much spring rain we got here in North TX this year.

Comment

Working...
              X