Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
    Wife and I both had the covid in January. Not really bad, but still have congestion. After waiting the required time we both got the two shots. No regrets. Pray everyone will put aside beliefs and just get the meds (shot) too help control this crap. If not, please wear a mask to help from spreading.
    CNN, that you?

Comment

Originally posted by blakjax View Post
      ivermecatin, zinc , vitamins c - d . Ivermecatin is a horse wormer you can get in tablet or paste . I have heard an read lots of good things about its effects on covid .[ATTACH]1037417[/ATTACH]
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this right here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Comment

Day 4 and little change. No fever or any other symptoms. Except very tired!!! Just lie around all day. I am taking liquid ivermectin orally every 24 hours. Today is second dose. I put the taste in the category of fermented reptilian vomit with expired date. I shoot it and follow with the strongest kambucha in the house.

Hungry. Gonna eat some today

Comment

Elgato. It is not gonna get any thumbs up from food critics. Thats why my wife takes tablets. She could not get the paste down the hatch

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Elgato. It is not gonna get any thumbs up from food critics. Thats why my wife takes tablets. She could not get the paste down the hatch
            I hope we can find some pills , because wife and I both feel terrible, haven’t gotten tested, she is going tomorrow, me on Wednesday, need to look up the cocktail that “ helps “ suppress this garbage

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              I hope we can find some pills , because wife and I both feel terrible, haven’t gotten tested, she is going tomorrow, me on Wednesday, need to look up the cocktail that “ helps “ suppress this garbage
              My 24 year old son tested positive seven days ago. He has been really sick the entire time. He lives in Houston by himself and that worries me. Hopefully all the meds will kick in soon but the Ivermectin definitely did not wipe his out. Might have been much worse without it though. Here is the best drug cocktail we have right now as far as RX meds.
              Ivermectin 3mg tabs. 12mg per day for five days.
              Dexamethasone 6mg per day for 10 days
              Zithromax Zpak
              He can’t keep anything down right now so he is taking Zofran as well for nausea.

Comment

Well here we go. 21 yr old son just came back from doctor, tested positive. Wife just made an appointment for me. Son feels worse than me, I’ve just been tired and a little achey with occasional cough.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                  Wife and I both had the covid in January. Not really bad, but still have congestion. After waiting the required time we both got the two shots. No regrets. Pray everyone will put aside beliefs and just get the meds (shot) too help control this crap. If not, please wear a mask to help from spreading.
                  How does the shot help control anything when it doesnt prevent people from getting the virus?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife had it pretty sure i did. Never went to the doctor. We good to go

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Covid kid has made it home. Tested positive, no prescription for anything, just said to stay isolated and hydrated and take OTC meds. Insurance did not cover the test????? WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                        The Covid kid has made it home. Tested positive, no prescription for anything, just said to stay isolated and hydrated and take OTC meds. Insurance did not cover the test????? WTH?
                        . . . . . . Click Here for Prayers for the Jab About Us Welcome to Dr. Stella MD. Welcome to our home online. As a woman of science […]

$90 and your son can get the ivermectin protocol within hours. Need to get it going as quick as possible though.

Comment

Word of warning about OTC drugs

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                          www.frontlinemds.com

$90 and your son can get the ivermectin protocol within hours. Need to get it going as quick as possible though.
                          I checked out these meds and I found that wife and I can’t take the Quercetinit has a bad reaction with some pharmaceutical medicine like warfarin ( wife takes it)
                          And my renal ( kidney) medication
                          So before diving into taking a cocktail of drugs make sure to have
                          Your pharmacist check for interactions or weigh the risk to benefit factor

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                            Wonder what is up with the cost of the test , as every where we
                            Can go to test it’s 100% free , Walgreens, cvs , our PCP and every
                            Stop and go none emergency medical center near our home

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              Wonder what is up with the cost of the test , as every where we
                              Can go to test it’s 100% free , Walgreens, cvs , our PCP and every
                              Stop and go none emergency medical center near our home
                              Went to Zion emergency care here in Katy, in and out quick. But my youngest went to another place a week ago Friday, they didn’t even test him (was going to be $145 for the test), said it was a virus and would run it’s course. We’re pretty sure he had it then, myself and older son had signs then, but very mild.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                                How does the shot help control anything when it doesnt prevent people from getting the virus?
                                Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                That’s been my question. I’m not hating on anyone who has gotten it but if someone gets it all they are helping is themselves. From my understanding it just lessens there symptoms. Does not completely keep someone from getting, carrying or spreading. So what is the real benefit to the nation as a whole?

Comment

Working...
                                X