350 legend AR reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

350 legend AR reviews

I'm looking at possibly buying a new AR in 350 legend. Anyone shoot one and how do you like it? I'm looking at getting an AR

I don’t have any experience with 350 Legend. All my AR’s are .556 and 6.5 Grendel. Whatever caliber you decide to go with, buy a crap ton of ammunition. Get way more than you think you’ll ever want. I didn’t and had to pay $45 for 6.5 Grendel reloads at a local lumber yard in Alvin. Thankfully I only bought one since my AR absolutely hates them.

Comment

I have one
      It shoots really good.
      Ammo is cheap enough and readily available.

I really like. The hogs really do not.

Comment

What interests you in the 350 legend? Always curious to hear why people like straight walled cartridges.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
          I don’t have any experience with 350 Legend. All my AR’s are .556 and 6.5 Grendel. Whatever caliber you decide to go with, buy a crap ton of ammunition. Get way more than you think you’ll ever want. I didn’t and had to pay $45 for 6.5 Grendel reloads at a local lumber yard in Alvin. Thankfully I only bought one since my AR absolutely hates them.
          I have 223's and 6.8spc2 now. Love them both. I've had 308 and 6.5 grendel that I shouldn't have sold. See 350 legend ammo all the time at walmart.

Comment

They are awesome! Buddy built one. I was going to but scored a deal on a 300BO upper. Much rather have the legend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Buddy has one in pistol format he uses for deer and loves it. Fun to shoot but not a long range cartridge.

Comment

I just set one up for deer season in Iowa. Yet to be shot, but it’ll be a killing machine come December. About a third of my group shoot it.

Comment

Well I take that back. The Burris mount being delivered by Amazon just now didn’t show up. It was just an empty envelope from Prime. I called customer service a lit them up. They prime delivered an empty envelope???

Comment

I’m interested in learning more, as well.

These are legal to use in states that do not allow a center fire rifle, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one here and the results on hogs have been erratic. Before you buy a bunch of ammo, check different bullets to see what works well for you. I much rather use my AR in 7.62x39. Ammo is even cheaper and it hammers the hogs for me.

Comment

Harvested 3 deer with good results, 180 grain Winchester Power Points. Recoil is nothing and ammo in FMJ is available at a good price so plenty of brass on hand. It's not a magic cartridge but a good one. Will work on reloads for next year.

Comment

It's not a straight wall cartridge, also consider the 300 Ham'r.

Comment

i have harvested three does and dozen hogs with my, the only issue i have had was some mags would not feed correctly switched to CMMG mags and that solved m problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 000 Buck View Post
                              It's not a straight wall cartridge, also consider the 300 Ham'r.
                              You sure about that?

Comment

Working...
                              X