2019-2020 Oklahoma Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019-2020 Oklahoma Hunting Thread

Figured I’d start something new for us Oklahoma guys.

Season is right around the corner and the bucks are putting on some growth.

Figured we needed a whole Oklahoma thread since there are a bunch of us hunting up there now. Post some pics of bucks y’all plan to chase and how your season is going.

I’m in far East Choctaw county on 70 acres. I’ll be back to my place in a couple weekends to check on everything.

Here are some bucks I’m hoping to see make a return this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking deer. I’ll be up in far NW OK for both bow and rifle this year. Looking forward to it. Have a couple decent deer that we figure made it through the season last year. Always have some new ones show up each year.

Comment

Good looking bucks, HH94!

Comment

This one I think will be one of our management bucks . A cool looking unicorn buck that is 5.5 I believe so will be on the chopping block this year . Can’t wait to see how he finishes out

Comment

A couple more that hopefully show back up this year

Comment

Tagged. 1st year to try OK.

Comment

Working on a place to hunt up there this season. Fingers crossed. Sick of public land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m searching for a lease in OK that has onsite lodging. If anyone know of any leads, please send me a pm. Thanks.

Comment

May have a opening on my Bowonly lease in SW Oklahoma. Don’t know for sure yet just giving a heads up could possibly have a opening . No cabin on it we use campers .

Comment

Went to my place in Swink over the weekend and man it is overgrown. I hadn't had a chance to get back out there since mid April. I checked my two cams I had going and only one took pictures. Seems like it had about 4 does, 1 fawn, and 1 buck on it, but the camera filled up right around the first week of June. Filled the two feeders back up and reset the cameras. Going to try to get back up there in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

1st year in Oklahoma right outside of Durant. Property looks promising. Going back next week to pull the sd card for the first time. These pictures have gotten me pumped up.

Comment

I'm excited for season to get here. Seems like last year late September and early October I had 5-10 new bucks show up. My place is covered in young timber and overgrowth so when the leaves start to drop on most places around me the deer come to my place to hunker down in the thicker cover. Hoping to get on some good bucks this season!

Comment

Great looking bucks Brandon!

Man I am ready to close on ours and get some cameras and feed going....

Sean

Comment

I am in! Looking forward to see how things shake out
                            Attached Files

Comment

You have some great looking bucks, Jay! Can't wait to see what your season is like!

Sean, are you closing soon? Ready to see what you do with your place!

Comment

Working...
                              X