McRib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Anyone that has toured Owens Sausage from the squeal to the wrapper would know this. Makes you not eat sausage for a while.
    I mean, who doesn't eat Jimmy Dean?

Comment

Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        How about some beans in chili?
        Coming from the tex mex BBQ and dog snob it's almost comical. That's BoB for you though!

Comment

This thread has me craving a McRib bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            what did the person in the drive thru say when you ordered 45 Mcribs?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you ain’t right! Ok technically I only passed out 38…I ate 2 myself. And you don’t leave an important order like that to the drive-thru. You go in, you pre-order and you go back to pick them up exactly at 11:30am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you ain’t right! Ok technically I only passed out 38…I ate 2 myself. And you don’t leave an important order like that to the drive-thru. You go in, you pre-order and you go back to pick them up exactly at 11:30am.

Pre-order at mickey Ds.

That's straight boogie like natty lite!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texastaxi View Post
                they should serve each mcrib with a puppy, so you can lick its arse when you're done with the sandwich, to get the taste out of your mouth!
                :d:d:d:d

Comment

Gives them time to butcher the RaTs

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Pre-order at mickey Ds.

That's straight boogie like natty lite!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Also…last year they were 2 for $5. This season Biden has ruined that too. FJB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Coming from the tex mex BBQ and dog snob it's almost comical. That's BoB for you though!
                      The jokes on you ese.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Allright Curt I've never had one so tomorrow I will try. Is there a better McDonald's over another and do I eat it right out of the box or add something.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Allright Curt I've never had one so tomorrow I will try. Is there a better McDonald's over another and do I eat it right out of the box or add something.

Any McDonalds will do. Their specialty is consistency. It comes with pickles and fresh onions and you eat it just like it comes. I know you…you’re gonna love em.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Do yourself a favor, eat the box and pass on the botulism! Stay close to an ER if you go the other route

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              Do yourself a favor, eat the box and pass on the botulism! Stay close to an ER if you go the other route

So you have one of those weak girly stomachs too? How can grown men get so sick over a fast food sandwich. Most of those complaining probably eat sushi with chopsticks while sporting skinny-jeans and a man-bun. And that raw fish ain’t killed em yet.[emoji2369][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

So you have one of those weak girly stomachs too? How can grown men get so sick over a fast food sandwich. Most of those complaining probably eat sushi with chopsticks while sporting skinny-jeans and a man-bun. And that raw fish ain’t killed em yet.[emoji2369][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

BINGO

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X