2022 GMC Sierra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 GMC Sierra

Anyone getting one? Been reading up on this new truck and WOW , it sounds like a hell of a truck...adaptive hands free steering, even while trailering...full time 4x4 with auto lockers, all the bells and whistles.....

Wonder how much the 2500 4x4 with the 6.6 Duramax/ Allsion will be when it hits?

90K plus ?

My 2010 GMC had the auto locker. Full time 4x4 has been available on the half ton Denali since at least 2010. I doubt the 3/4 ton and 1 ton will have full time 4wd.

Does it still have DVD players too? LOL

And you are 100% correct, I bet a fully loaded 1 ton will be close to 90k.

Comment

2 headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        2 headlights?
        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          2 headlights?
          Of course...
          Now...They may not work...

Comment

Think I'm fixing to go pick one up here real soon in the satin steel metallic with the 6.2L. Fine truck.

Comment

My 2021 has rapidly become the best truck I have ever owned……..so far!!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                My 2010 GMC had the auto locker. Full time 4x4 has been available on the half ton Denali since at least 2010. I doubt the 3/4 ton and 1 ton will have full time 4wd.

Does it still have DVD players too? LOL

And you are 100% correct, I bet a fully loaded 1 ton will be close to 90k.
                My 21 2500 duramax has auto 4wd. It’s not full time unless you click the auto button. This is the first time I have seen the option in a 3/4-1 ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                  My 21 2500 duramax has auto 4wd. It’s not full time unless you click the auto button. This is the first time I have seen the option in a 3/4-1 ton.
                  I am pretty sure my 99 Chevy 3/4 ton offered it.

Comment

Auto 4wd is not full time 4wd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Anyone getting one? Been reading up on this new truck and WOW , it sounds like a hell of a truck...adaptive hands free steering, even while trailering...full time 4x4 with auto lockers, all the bells and whistles.....

Wonder how much the 2500 4x4 with the 6.6 Duramax/ Allsion will be when it hits?

90K plus ?
                      More than 3x what my last pickup was 7 years ago.

Comment

Hands free steering?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Auto 4wd is not full time 4wd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          I don’t think anyone said it was…

Comment

I ordered a 2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali on November 22, 2021. Today is April 22, and I still don't have my truck. 5 weeks ago it shipped from the Flint, Michigan factory to the railyard in San Antonio. It has sat there the last 5 weeks. Neither GMC or Covert Bastrop will take responsibility to the delay in getting a hauler to get it to the dealership. It has been very frustrating. 5 months!
                            Last edited by Philemone; 04-22-2022, 12:09 PM.

Comment

My '20 Sierra has been the best pickup I've ever had. I just ordered a '22 AT4 yesterday (updated model, basically the '23 out early). The wait begins....

I won't use the hands free driving deal. If I could order everything I want and leave that off to save some $, I'd do it. Can't though.

Comment

Working...
                              X