Rifle Thief Fayette County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
    I'm just saying, the photo isn't suppose to be proof. It's the best picture they have of what he looks like so he can be found. They don't need to show us proof. What are we gonna do with proof, agree that he's a bag guy?

So, where's the proof that he's guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      So, where's the proof that he's guilty?
      See post #29

Comment

Other videos as OP said. We dont need proof. Just to ID.

Good luck with the recovery Mr Bottom.

Comment

There is video clear as day of this guy taking them. This is just a screen shot of the guy while he was sitting in the store. As of this morning they still don't have a positive ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            See post #29

Thanks for the clarification. Post 29 was made well after I asked my question and I hadn't seen it until just now when you pointed it out.

Comment

He is rubbing his fists together faunching at the bit with excitement at the opportunity to steal. Guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                There is video clear as day of this guy taking them. This is just a screen shot of the guy while he was sitting in the store. As of this morning they still don't have a positive ID.
                I forwarded info to the OP yesterday. The picture and info I received looks like there is no doubt it is the guy in question.

Comment

I am looking forward to someone being caught. The size of Cistern, no way he isn't.

Best of luck OP, I hope you get your guns back no worse for wear.

Comment

Put a hat on that dude and he's Pancho Villa's clone.

Comment

Man I hope that you catch um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                        Yeah I’m not condoning it by any means and HATE a thief, but, leaving your guns in your ranger as you go into the store? Man... that’s just not smart. Hate it but completely avoidable. I’d agree with the rest though... Facebook has a knack of solving things like this pretty quickly.
                        It's not smart but that doesn't give anyone the right to touch another mans property

Comment

If people don’t know- LEO’s have been telling people to remove rifles/ guns from their vehicles if they leave them- in camp or anywhere else! Times ain’t good so it’s our responsibility to do so! Totally stinks- sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                            Where can we see this video?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                              Yeah I’m not condoning it by any means and HATE a thief, but, leaving your guns in your ranger as you go into the store? Man... that’s just not smart. Hate it but completely avoidable. I’d agree with the rest though... Facebook has a knack of solving things like this pretty quickly.
                              And this is why you live in the city

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                                Where can we see this video?
                                You think the store or Gun owner is going to post this? Come on

Saving it for when they catch him and will turn over to local PD for prosecution

Comment

Working...
                                X