Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just putting the finishing touches on at this point! Won't be much longer!
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a new stand location for this year, complete with a custom paint job from my son! Pushed out a few trees from the big food plot and pushed a new 150 yard lane running into a thicket
      Attached Files

Comment

This is an existing stand that I needed to clean up and push a new lane on! The new additional lane allows for coverage in all directions!
        Attached Files

Comment

This is a tree stand I have set up on a ridge that needed a little more visibility! Cleared lanes both left, right, and straight away
          Attached Files

Comment

This is an existing stand that I moved about 30 yards from last year to get a better vantage point! The new lanes I pushed should work out very well this coming season
            Attached Files

Comment

Couldn't leave the fish out! Had to feed them
              Attached Files

Comment

Whoa

Comment

Man, I'd put a boat seat on those stands! Not gonna be able to sit very long on those poles, hahaha. Everything is looking good out there! Won't be long now

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
                    Man, I'd put a boat seat on those stands! Not gonna be able to sit very long on those poles, hahaha. Everything is looking good out there! Won't be long now
                    Took care of it this past weekend Don't you have food plots you should be planting

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                      Couldn't leave the fish out! Had to feed them
                      When’s the fish fry?

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                        When’s the fish fry?

That’s a great question!

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                          When’s the fish fry?
                          Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                          That’s a great question!
                          Anytime after hunting season

Comment

Got all of my seed in the ground on Saturday just in time for the much needed rains! With temps in the 70's and 80's moving forward, the plots should have everything they need to get established This year I went with Oats, Austrian Winter Peas, and various clovers
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good, Jay. I’m planting this weekend. Hope we get plenty of rain up there today and tomorrow to soften that ground up!

Comment

Originally posted by JTate View Post
                                Looking good, Jay. I’m planting this weekend. Hope we get plenty of rain up there today and tomorrow to soften that ground up!
                                You will be more than good bud Cooler temps appear to be here to stay and rain chances are stacking up in the forecast!

Comment

Working...
                                X