Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundbreaking at Coal Creek Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
    I just read this whole thread and my mind is made up. Think in a couple more years I’m going to get serious about buying in Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No reason to wait In a couple of years, interest rates will not be as low as they are now
    Last edited by Darton; 09-17-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
      I just read this whole thread and my mind is made up. Think in a couple more years I’m going to get serious about buying in Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Been fighting it hard, myself. My biggest hurdle is the typical 10yr loan term. It puts the monthly payments above what I am willing to risk. I need 100ac min.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Been fighting it hard, myself. My biggest hurdle is the typical 10yr loan term. It puts the monthly payments above what I am willing to risk. I need 100ac min.
        You sir, are dealing with the wrong lender

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
          You sir, are dealing with the wrong lender
          Might be out of the loop, my last land loan was 10yrs, 20% down. ( paid off years ago ) Did research bit a few months ago and that seemed to still be typical. Guess I need to look deeper.

Comment

Might be out of the loop, my last land loan was 10yrs, 20% down. ( paid off years ago ) Did research bit a few months ago and that seemed to still be typical. Guess I need to look deeper.
            I can set you up someone that can get you a 20 yr fixed rate note for 20% down or a 30 yr fixed rate note for 25% down as long as you can qualify! Feel free to contact me if you would like further information

Comment

There is plenty of banks will finance you land for 20% down for 20 years. A few banks out there that will finance for 30 years at 25% down. I say all of that with you being able to qualify for the note. Also another thing is that you don't have to set your payments up on a monthly schedule. You can have the payment setup monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual. These payment structures make purchasing a piece of property a lot easier.

Comment

I would tend to think that banks only willing to finance 10 years would be in the minority at this point, with most being 20 years with 20% down, or 20/20. With that being said, with interest rates where they are at, some banks, as stated above are willing to go out to 30 years with a quarter down. The price per acre with this land in Oklahoma is a lot of the times half or even a third the per acre price as Texas, so it really is surprising to see what a fella could obtain, whereas it is just a distant dream when considering land buying in Texas. Talk to Jay, let him give some options and put you in contact with some local guys willing to take on out-of-staters with good credit and collateral, and you would be surprised at where you just might be hanging stands next year. These deer are BIG! and the views with most of these places are second to none!!

Comment

Working...
                X