No announcement yet.

Dream to Reality: The One Sixty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new plot is a great addition. Sure appreciate the likes of you, Darton, Booner-Sooner and Iamhooked letting us follow along with all the progress north of the river.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
      awesome write up living the dream guys one day I hope to buy a place as well
      Thanks very much! You can buy a place and you will never regret the decision!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
        Food plots will be golden come fall. Looking forward to the updates.
        Sounds like it was a gathering of the minds this weekend. Maybe this fall we can all get together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        Thanks Iamhooked! Yes we had a great weekend together! I bet we can all get together this deer season and hangout!

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
          First drone video is up, more to come from the footage captured last weekend. This was my first so hope it only gets better from here.

The OneSixty Gas Well Plot part 1 - YouTube

Footage from overhead looks good. Interesting perspective. The whole time I was watching I was expecting to see footage from the drone’s perspective of it racing about seven feet off the ground down the long main road at 50 mph, threading the needle, buzzing straight through the cab of that dozer while in motion as you pushed a wad of timber from the plot....ZIINNNGGGG....while right after, Cody replayed the high speed pass in slow motion revealing that you winked and pointed at the camera as it came rushing between you and the roll cage of the dozer......[emoji15]

Comment

Now that is something I will have to work on for sure! I'm just a rookie at this drone thing and video editing, but, I'll get there for sure!!

Comment

The drone is right over the "T" where Bryan killed Hollywood, looking down the gas-line at the new Gas Well plot, with the big pond in the upper left.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                That new plot is a great addition. Sure appreciate the likes of you, Darton, Booner-Sooner and Iamhooked letting us follow along with all the progress north of the river.

Rwc
                Thanks & thanks for following along with us. There is a lot of enjoyment with all of the progress!

Comment

Went back to the 160 over the weekend! Lake Eufaula is only one mile from the 160. We hit the lake all day and had a blast! I did get to hang two stands and check the cameras.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by wingnut; 08-05-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Yes, Sir! Things are looking up at the 160! I’d keep my eye on him.

The set looks like a killer. You have any limbs to remove to give you enough shooting lanes?

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                      Yes, Sir! Things are looking up at the 160! I’d keep my eye on him.

The set looks like a killer. You have any limbs to remove to give you enough shooting lanes?
                      That set is at the gas well plot. I have some big limbs to remove but my limb saw wasn't up for the challenge...I need the stihl chainsaw on the next trip up

Comment

Great looking deer and new set.

Rwc

Comment

We pulled out yesterday morning to get the food plots planted and move a couple of stands! I don't think we could have gotten anything else on the trailer
                          Attached Files

Comment

Couple of pictures of the food plots after we got the two done.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Man these Oklahoma threads have me dreaming really hard. Hopefully in a year or two I’ll be ready to give Darton a call and start the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
                                Man these Oklahoma threads have me dreaming really hard. Hopefully in a year or two I’ll be ready to give Darton a call and start the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                It all starts with a dream! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
                                Last edited by Darton; 09-23-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X