No announcement yet.

TBH Youth Cowboys and Cowgirls 2019 rodeo dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Abbey and Buddy are all settled in at the Equine Champions for Christ barrel clinic that is going on at Crooked Creek Ranch in Hamilton this weekend. Brittany Diaz is the instructor at this camp. Abbey and Buddy loped some great patterns today at camp. Abbey is having fun so that is all that matters. Fun times for sure

Comment

Great to hear

Comment

CTBRA had their final event for the season in Llano this past weekend. Brynlee ran on Saturday and clocked in 18.2, not great but not to bad either, didn’t have a clean first barrel. Back at it on Sunday and she clocked her fastest time in her short career with a 16.8 and won herself that elusive first check. She was second place youth 4d and would have placed 4th in open 4d and got another check but she wasn’t entered in the open.

I might be wrong but I believe that 16.8 beat her previous best at Llano 17.9. Man she was ecstatic and loving on that horse. I couldn’t be more proud of her, she’s been working hard and glad she’s getting to see the results from it.

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
          CTBRA had their final event for the season in Llano this past weekend. Brynlee ran on Saturday and clocked in 18.2, not great but not to bad either, didn’t have a clean first barrel. Back at it on Sunday and she clocked her fastest time in her short career with a 16.8 and won herself that elusive first check. She was second place youth 4d and would have placed 4th in open 4d and got another check but she wasn’t entered in the open.

I might be wrong but I believe that 16.8 beat her previous best at Llano 17.9. Man she was ecstatic and loving on that horse. I couldn’t be more proud of her, she’s been working hard and glad she’s getting to see the results from it.
          Thats great to hear. 1.1 seconds is huge improvement

Comment

Here’s her run from last weekend. This is her second race on this horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
              Here’s her run from last weekend. This is her second race on this horse.

Awesome. Good looking run

Comment

Congrats to Abby and Hunter.. so proud of Abby stepping up after her injury. Can’t get pics to load but they both got some more hardware and bling !!!

Comment

They had a pretty good weekend. Abbey was winning the poles up until the last rider and they ended up 2nd. Hunter rode good in all the events. Have the CT in Bryan on November 8-10. They are both riding good going into that so we shall see.

Comment

Right on.... makes the weekend that much better when the kiddos are having success.

Comment

Hunter also had a special visitor come up to the rodeo as well. Pro Rodeo Steer Wrestler and 6 time NFR qualifier Matt Reeves.

Hunter is a big fan of his and has even dressed up as Matt for Halloween and career day. Hunter first met Matt at the Texas Circuit finals about 3-4 years ago. Matt lives in Cross Plains where we were at and came up there to see Hunter

Comment

Matt gave him a little gift

Comment

On FB I saw a post of someone not liking the National Highschool Team Championship Buckles. Quit bitching I will trade you my trophy for your buckle . Be grateful for representing your state and winning a National Championship . I know I am proud to Have a hand in being a part of a National Championship Team. The quality of the prize doesn’t change that. It’s not about the quality of the prizes but what they represent

Click image for larger version

Name:	C4A4E6E9-7DDF-4AB7-8710-F040E7713DC7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	24596705

Name:	DC32B256-F17B-4820-9D55-2A4D8C4F3FAA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24596706

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            On FB I saw a post of someone not liking the National Highschool Team Championship Buckles. Quit bitching I will trade you my trophy for your buckle . Be grateful for representing your state and winning a National Championship . I know I am proud to Have a hand in being a part of a National Championship Team. The quality of the prize doesn’t change that. It’s not about the quality of the prizes but what they represent

[ATTACH]978322[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]978323[/ATTACH]
                            Look pretty nice to me.

Comment

Riley had a pretty good weekend. Won 2nd in Barrels and Breakaway Last night in Tejas at the Open rodeo. And this morning left winning the barrels in her Age group and 2nd in the Open. Cool pic from this morning!!

Name:	F63C6A00-A2B4-4FEE-9221-C8D36841C4F9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	24596988

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Riley had a pretty good weekend. Won 2nd in Barrels and Breakaway Last night in Tejas at the Open rodeo. And this morning left winning the barrels in her Age group and 2nd in the Open. Cool pic from this morning!!

[ATTACH]978889[/ATTACH]
                                Great job Riley

Comment

Working...
                                X