Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best option for LED headlights for 2017 F250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best option for LED headlights for 2017 F250?

I need some better lights on my truck.

Found these (I installed the same brand in my Kawasaki mule and thought they were pretty good).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	25299984

Any other options or products that y'all like?

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I need some better lights on my truck.

Found these (I installed the same brand in my Kawasaki mule and thought they were pretty good).

[ATTACH]1110991[/ATTACH]

Any other options or products that y'all like?

These are what I’ve been running on my F250 for about 2 years. I’ve been very pleased for the money and have had zero issues. Installed them in my Mule Pro as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
      These are what I’ve been running on my F250 for about 2 years. I’ve been very pleased for the money and have had zero issues. Installed them in my Mule Pro as well.

Good to hear. Thanks.

Comment

That 6500K color temp is going to fairly ‘blue’ appearing in color.

I would shoot for 4000-5000K range if it is an option (unless you like the blue color).

Comment

I’ve been running those Beamtechs in my f250 for a couple years now and they’re a huge improvement over the stock halogens.

I’ll have to look around when I get home, but I’m pretty sure I have an extra set of them still in the box. USPS lost the first set, Amazon sent another, then both ended up showing up and they told me to keep them. I’ll let you have them cheap if interested.

Comment

I put these in my Sierra about a month ago. World of difference. Make sure that you clock them the correct direction L/R and NOT Top/Bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              I’ve been running those Beamtechs in my f250 for a couple years now and they’re a huge improvement over the stock halogens.

I’ll have to look around when I get home, but I’m pretty sure I have an extra set of them still in the box. USPS lost the first set, Amazon sent another, then both ended up showing up and they told me to keep them. I’ll let you have them cheap if interested.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know. Appreciate you looking

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

do the rest of us a favor and re-aim them a bit lower -- and if you have a lift on the truck, a good bit lower

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Sounds like a plan. Let me know. Appreciate you looking

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    do the rest of us a favor and re-aim them a bit lower -- and if you have a lift on the truck, a good bit lower
                    X2
                    Wish state would put the light alignment back on the yearly inspection.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post

Most of the problem with this that I’ve noticed are on trucks that are leveled with no lift on the rear. Makes the rear end squat and lights aim too high. My LED lamps were a huge improvement at a cheap price, but my truck is stock height. Folks definitely need to adjust the aim of their headlamps on modified trucks, IMO.

Comment

I've heard good things about the Beamtech. Although some "experts" say the light is not as clean in standard halogen housings just with led bulbs. I'd love a set of Morimotos, but for like $1600 not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post

Are these plug and play or do you have to wire in some sort of chip?

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                            Are these plug and play or do you have to wire in some sort of chip?

Plug & play. Takes longer to access the back of the housing than it does to unplug & plug.

Comment

I have had these for a year or so in my F250 and love them. I got the entire kit for front and rear lights + inside the cab. Awesome and my fav is the reverse lights, they are like headlights back there.

Unfortunately if your F250/350/450 is one of the following trim levels and has OEM LED lights. The products below will not work for your vehicle. If it is not one of the trim levels listed below. They will work and are 100% Plug and Play. Limited, Platinum, King Ranch or ( Lariats with the LED Lighting Package) The pro

Comment

Working...
                              X