Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer 1000 reviews

About to pull the trigger on a 2016 Honda pioneer 1000 it’s the basic model
    So doesn’t have the paddle shifter or the power steering! Just curious as to ride quality and if there were any issues with um!!

Love mine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best thing you will ever buy I have the same one

Comment

Paddles shifter no big deal but I won’t ever own another machine without power steering. It is so much more enjoyable to drive on the trails.

Comment

I’ve ridden in one for a good while and there is a lot of heat in the cab especially the center seat and with a roof / windshield it’s worse .

Comment

I’ve used about every side by side out there over the past 11 years at the ranch. We work them hard. Lots of miles, lots of water in wetlands and moist soil. The pioneer 1000 is hard to beat. Tons of power, and the bulletproof-ness hondas are known for.

Comment

Up on the Nebraska farm I hunt they have one. Plus a ranger 1000. That pioneer will outwork the ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well i picked it up yesterday and man those things have some power! Honestly to much power its a little jumpy when you first try to take off! Other then that seems like a great little wheeler!

Comment

There's a heat shield you can order online that goes under the seat on top of the motor. Already has all necessary cutouts in it for brackets,bolts etc. Get one. It makes a big difference

Comment

I'm going to look for that heat shield as it does get hot in the cab. My mine is the 2016 1000 and the only other issue I have is the extremely sensitive throttle. And you're right, they will have azz and take only one trip to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X