Rear ended while stopped....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some snowflake hit me from behind while I was stopped at a stop sign. When I got out to check on her she asked me, “What happened”? I said, “I have no clue what you were doing, but apparently you weren’t paying attention to my big azz truck stopped in front of you”! She later told the Officer she was doing about 35 to 40 when she hit me lol. That tiny car didn’t even move my Bronco. Zero damage to my truck, but hers was a told loss...... They sure don’t make trucks like they used to that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks.
    Try that in a New Bronco LOL

Comment

Dang, glad no one was hurt!

Comment

Yea a receiver hitch can total some of those imports

Comment

Same thing happened to me when I had a Nissan Frontier. The front end on that kid’s little car was crushed but my bumper was fine. Just a scuff mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            Yea a receiver hitch can total some of those imports

Yeah man. She must’ve been aiming for the receiver hitch cuz she hit it dead on [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Id bet the farm she was looking at her phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                texting

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

That’s what we all figured too, but she never fessed up to it. The look on her face was priceless though. Almost as if she was blaming me for stopping at a stop sign lol.

Comment

Officers don't check phones after a wreck? That should be one of the first things done after scene is secure IMO

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                      That’s what we all figured too, but she never fessed up to it. The look on her face was priceless though. Almost as if she was blaming me for stopping at a stop sign lol.

Come on man! Own up. If you hadn’t been stopped at the stop sign she wouldn’t have hit your now would she?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Officers don't check phones after a wreck? That should be one of the first things done after scene is secure IMO
                        lol, No chance any officer is checking my phone or even touching it.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post

Nah, if you handn't of stopped, she wouldn't have been forced to hit you. It's your fault all the way around!

LOL, glad both of you are okay. Hopefully there is a lesson learned there. Glad your cool vehicle isn't damaged, and her uncool car is.

Comment

No one pays any attention. Last wreck I had, traffic comes to a stop in front of me because idiot #1 cuts over at the last minute. On the freeway, no where to go. I sit there for about a minute trying to escape this bad spot I'm in and end up getting rear ended by idiot #2 doing about 60. Guy has no concern whatsoever. "Man I'm sorry I was looking at my phone." Been bumped before stopped at a light. Been bumped by people with carts in the aisle at the store. Most people are clueless to begin with, give them a distraction and it's a free for all...

Comment

Do you have headlights attached to your bumper now?
                              Looks like hers .....disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                              X