No announcement yet.

Prayers needed for friends and family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying, Lord please be with, watch over and heal all these people as they fight this horrible Covid virus. Please be with and guide their caregivers, and please bring comfort to all their family members.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continue prayers of healing for Mrs Pam.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Prayers continued.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers indeed… have family members battling this virus in the hospital and at home.

Comment

Prayers for Mrs. Pam

Comment

prayers

Comment

Prayers for your family & Mrs. Pam, I know what you're going through, hang in there.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Thanks y’all! Mrs. Pam’s vitals are looking good but she’s still on the vent. Momma had to take Daddy to ER earlier…..he’s gotten where he has no energy and was short of breath. X-rays showed lungs to be good so they give him an infusion. Hopefully his body will respond well to it and he can get back on his feet. Past couple days he’s just been worn out. I believe he’s on days 8-10.

Comment

Just giving an update…..dad had a check up today an one lung is free of pneumonia and other is looking better. Has to go back to dr in 2 weeks for a follow up. He’s getting around much better too. Sad news is Heaven gained a beautiful Angel this morn around 8am……Mrs. Pam passed away and will be missed dearly be family, friends and the community!!!! One thing about her is she LOVED the Lord Jesus so there’s no doubt we’ll meet again. It’s just tough knowing her young grandkids have to grow up without her. She adored them!!! My oldest daughter and her were close too and it’s tough on her also. Prayers are still needed! Thanks for all who have sent them out and continue to pray for us all in this difficult time.[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Comment

Working...
                              X