It’s a girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a girl!

Looks like we will be expecting our first child July the 4th, my baby girl. Some excited parents here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to y'all Chris!! Prayers up for a safe pregnancy!

Comment

Hell yeah congratulations! Prepare to be poor!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yeah!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Children are the biggest blessing. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome! Congrats. My first is a girl and she’s got me wrapped around her finger. Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats. I have three of them.

Best advice I can give after 22 years of fatherhood is to start a college/savings fund for her as soon as she’s born. It’s a nice nest egg to have.

Comment

May the Good Lord be with you. I have four of those psychopaths.....err.....angels. Best gift of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  May the Good Lord be with you. I have four of those psychopaths.....err.....angels. Best gift of my life!

I’ve got three of them. They can be entertaining, infuriating, sweet, and mean as the devil all in a span of a few minutes.

Comment

I've got two boys, wife has always wanted a girl.. BIL is going through a divorce and has a 2 yr old little girl and my wife watches her 5 days a week while he works. She's buying everything for that girl she wishes she could buy for our 2 and 6yr olds if they were girls!!

Kids are great.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                      I’ve got three of them. They can be entertaining, infuriating, sweet, and mean as the devil all in a span of a few minutes.

Nothing better than hearing “I love you, Daddy”.... but one more set of rolling eyes and I’m gonna slap the slobber outta somebody.[emoji23] Is it bad that I secretly wish my wife would fist fight them from time to time? God knew what he was doing not giving me a son.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nothing better than hearing “I love you, Daddy”.... but one more set of rolling eyes and I’m gonna slap the slobber outta somebody.[emoji23] Is it bad that I secretly wish my wife would fist fight them from time to time? God knew what he was doing not giving me a son.
                          For sure.....

Heard "And what are you gonna do about it?" the other morning from the 6yr old while getting ready for school. He almost never made school again!!!! Lost my shiz for sure! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
                            For sure.....

Heard "And what are you gonna do about it?" the other morning from the 6yr old while getting ready for school. He almost never made school again!!!! Lost my shiz for sure! Lol

I get it!! The fact that I’m alive today is a testament to my dad’s patience....he didn’t have much. “Hard head leads to a sore butt”was his favorite saying!

But I sure love those girls[emoji6]

Comment

I get it!! The fact that I’m alive today is a testament to my dad’s patience....he didn’t have much. “Hard head leads to a sore butt”was his favorite saying!

But I sure love those girls[emoji6]
                              Worst arse whooping I ever saw was my dad vs brother. Dad had a big thing with socks in the yard, either barefoot or shoes but do NOT ruin those **** socks.

Brother came out the front door and me and dad were in the yard.

"Logan, either take them socks off or put shoes on."

Brother proceeds to walk towards grass and touch it with his big toe. I thought my dad was gonna stroke out that second..... Bro never did that chit again!

He also likes the phrase " You know what sucks about getting licks at school? You get your arse whooped at home too!"

Comment

Working...
                              X