Looking to Hire Longview and Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to Hire Longview and Tyler

Our company is looking to hire 1 inside sales position in Tyler.

We are also looking for 2-3 warehouse/ shop guys for our longview Location. Potentially one of these being final inspection and shipping.

We are a hydraulic hose, fittings, valves and Pneumatics distributor. If you know anyone in this area looking for a job let me know.

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Tough around here!
        I was talking to a builder in LV this morning, and he said he can't even find people to pick up trash on his sites for $15.
        What are you paying, a career change would be a breath of fresh air

Comment

Great opportunity here ya'll

Comment

Looks like I may be ready for a new line of work once the body heals a little more. I have oodles of machinery repair and general machinery experience that might be helpful in sales. Would need to find housing depending on what the pay is.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Tough around here!
              I was talking to a builder in LV this morning, and he said he can't even find people to pick up trash on his sites for $15.
              Im not sure i can afford you!

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
                Looks like I may be ready for a new line of work once the body heals a little more. I have oodles of machinery repair and general machinery experience that might be helpful in sales. Would need to find housing depending on what the pay is.
                It might be. Mechanical knowledge is a huge plus.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

No one pays 15 an hour and keeps people. I made more than that in high school mowing grass

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Tough around here!
                      I was paying my clean up guys $15 and hour 15 years ago. Plus truck and phone allowance.

Girl that answered the phones got 40k.

Guys building the houses got 120-140k.

I had one guy go from picking up trash to my best superintendent. Now he is a VP of a company that does several hundred million a year in multi family (student housing).

Y'all folks gotta pay these people.

Comment

TTT still looking in both locations.

Comment

I have a full time job but will work the inside sales side on my down time (out of houston). lol Use to run all of the US and Canada for a large manufacture, like riding a bike... good luck on your search

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                            I have a full time job but will work the inside sales side on my down time (out of houston). lol Use to run all of the US and Canada for a large manufacture, like riding a bike... good luck on your search
                            Yea kind of but ours is pretty specific so you have to learn and know alot about hydraulic plumbing etc to be able to extract the correct info from the customer.

Comment

Heck right now im looking for warehouse/ order pullers, you name it. Not just looking for inside sales. FYI.

Comment

Working...
                              X