No announcement yet.

PSA 6.5 Grendel Vs Ruger SFAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 6.5 grendle by PSA paired with the wraith mini. I order ammo from ammo seek.
    I've had no issues with the SST's. I have a AGM TM19 monocular that I scan with. Little over 2k with rifle scope and monocular

Comment

I wish the 100 grain wolf ammo shot a little better and was as cheap as it once was

Comment

how much is a psa grendel ? they're out of stock and not showing price .
        if you have one , how much does it weigh?
        the sfar is 6.8 lbs with a 16" barrel
        grendel will require longer barrel ... if 16" it will have way less power than the 308 .

bottom line , you have a 5.0 mustang vs a 4 cyl ecoboost mustang... you can figure out which is which...

Comment

I've had good accuracy results with the SST in my Grendel. With it being hard to find I decided to try and copycat the Hornady load and got very lucky on the first try. I don't have the recipe handy but I'm shooting it over BLC-2. Can't wait to put it on a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
            I wish the 100 grain wolf ammo shot a little better and was as cheap as it once was
            i've pulled the bullets out of wolf 100's and replaced them with lehigh control chaos in my grendel .... world of difference... tiny groups!

still can't touch my sfar however...

Comment

Working...
            X