Replace LaPierre as VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I agree, Don. He has considered the NRA as his personal piggy bank for a long time!
    So, has any of this been proven in court or is he guilty by mob mentality because so many of you have been swayed by the "truthful" media? I mean, where did you get the facts? Do you really believe that flaming libtard DA from New York?
    I say that everyone should wait for the facts to be fire tested in court, not the say so of some agenda driven, media hogging, lying libtard and her mob. I know, saying this flys directly in the face of what you want to believe but, hey, it's the American way.
    Innocent until found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      The decision is with the board, not the members.
      Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Maybe you need to suggest someone. You have until May 30 if you want the job.

What do you think members should do? Your first reply to me makes it sound like there is nothing NRA members can do to better the current situation. Your second post is just as negative, but with some sarcasm added.

You said yourself you “don’t know too much” about Allen West.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-14-2022, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I let my membership lapse in January. When WLP is gone I'll consider rejoining.

Comment

I'd welcome the change of WLP leaving his role.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            So, has any of this been proven in court or is he guilty by mob mentality because so many of you have been swayed by the "truthful" media? I mean, where did you get the facts? Do you really believe that flaming libtard DA from New York?
            I say that everyone should wait for the facts to be fire tested in court, not the say so of some agenda driven, media hogging, lying libtard and her mob. I know, saying this flys directly in the face of what you want to believe but, hey, it's the American way.
            Innocent until found guilty.
            Why does it have to be proven in court?

Is using company money a crime? I believe that is only if it is without consent. He could live a lavish lifestyle and be completely legal which is likely what is happening. The fat cat executive doesn’t have to be a criminal, just a fat cat.

Comment

Last time I was a member was 2003, Just a bunch of crooks, and to top it all they file Chapter 11 in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Saying almost anyone would be better is dangerous.

Lots of folks thought almost anyone would be better than Trump and look where we are.

I’m not a fan of LaPierre at all. But a vote for some guy just as a vote against another has got our Country where it is now.

Educate yourself on Col Allen West and make an informed decision
                This ^^^™™™

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                  I let my membership lapse in January. When WLP is gone I'll consider rejoining.
                  My sentiments also.

Comment

Saying almost anyone would be better is dangerous.

Lots of folks thought almost anyone would be better than Trump and look where we are.

I’m not a fan of LaPierre at all. But a vote for some guy just as a vote against another has got our Country where it is now.

Educate yourself on Col Allen West and make an informed decision
                    This.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      I agree 100%!
                      I might consider joining again, when Wayne is gone..

Comment

Why would the NRA want Col Allen West, I think he has a criminal history and worked as a corrupt military contractor? Before moving to Texas to reinvent his reputation
                        Seems like a bad choice
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-14-2022, 10:27 AM.

Comment

What do you think members should do? Your first reply to me makes it sound like there is nothing NRA members can do to better the current situation. Your second post is just as negative, but with some sarcasm added.

You said yourself you “don’t know too much” about Allen West.

I know about as much as I want to know. It’s immaterial to me who they choose, if anyone. My point was that the board is going to do what they want to do and I don’t care. I’m done with them. So if you or anyone else wants to campaign for a replacement, have at it. I was merely passing along what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                            Why would the NRA want Col Allen West, I think he has a criminal history and worked as a corrupt military contractor? Before moving to Texas to reinvent his reputation
                            Seems like a bad choice
                            What criminal history would that be?

The improper interrogation of an Iraq prisoner where be was not brought up before a court martial?

Comment

I volunteered on Allen West’s campaign for Texas Governor. He is a good man who lost to Abbot because of Abbot’s war chest. I think he would do wonders for the NRA. I’m a NRA life member who has been saying LaPierre needs replaced for many years. Let’s hope it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=AntlerCollector;16218630]”West is a career candidate looking for an office”

Yes Sir! I totally agree!

Wayne needs to go for sure and he needs to be investigated!

Comment

Working...
                                X