No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KPAY One to watch, Had big move today and expected to move tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
      KPAY One to watch, Had big move today and expected to move tomorrow.
      Yep. Got in this morn. Should continue up when everyone sees there REVENUES are expected to be 103 million for 2021

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
        Yep. Got in this morn. Should continue up when everyone sees there REVENUES are expected to be 103 million for 2021
        What happen to the heads up to the green screen? LOL

Comment

What happen to the heads up to the green screen? LOL
          Honestly after the crash in Feb, Ive been to worried about calling anything. Im sure lots of bagholders here were from many of my calls and I still dont trust the markets yet. One of my first calls was CBBT and I saw just today they were suspended by the SEC. I do this full time and Im in and out of plays way to fast to be able to report everything. With that said,

KPAY Sure looks like a pump and dump to me. I plan on exiting in the morn unless I can find some better info on it.

Comment

Honestly after the crash in Feb, Ive been to worried about calling anything. Im sure lots of bagholders here were from many of my calls and I still dont trust the markets yet. One of my first calls was CBBT and I saw just today they were suspended by the SEC. I do this full time and Im in and out of plays way to fast to be able to report everything. With that said,

KPAY Sure looks like a pump and dump to me. I plan on exiting in the morn unless I can find some better info on it.
            I'm just kidding you. I think most guy's on this thread know the risks of penny stocks.

Comment

I have made some trades based of this thread, some have been good and some have been very bad. I have also passed on some trades that were recommended on here that would of been great.

I don't blame anyone for the trade advice, its basically gambling when dealing with the OTC. I don't risk anything that I'm not wiling to lose.

Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
                I have made some trades based of this thread, some have been good and some have been very bad. I have also passed on some trades that were recommended on here that would of been great.

I don't blame anyone for the trade advice, its basically gambling when dealing with the OTC. I don't risk anything that I'm not wiling to lose.

Jesse

Same here. I mean, you get what you pay for and it’s free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just kidding you. I think most guy's on this thread know the risks of penny stocks.
                  I agree. It just became to dang volatile there for awhile. If I see something that really seems legit I will call it.
                  GGII is looking pretty dang good right now. These guys management are on top of everything and they are gaining tons of attention. None of the big catalyst have even hit yet either. This is by far the number 1 OTC stock right now. At least in my opinion.
                  Last edited by RutnBuk; 05-12-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

KPAY is a tough one for me but Im gonna ride it for a bit and see where it goes. To much upside if its legit.

Comment

keep them coming, fellas. I am learning a little bit as I go, and check this thread a few times a day. Thanks again

Comment

KPAY is a tough one for me but Im gonna ride it for a bit and see where it goes. To much upside if its legit.
                        Yea I'm watching it, may buy on the dip but have to go to work today.

Comment

Yea I'm watching it, may buy on the dip but have to go to work today.
                          Closed my position at .082. Only holding GGII right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                            I'm trying to buy some GGII but I just opened an Etrade account and it has a 3 day hold before I can buy
                            Looks like it might work in your favor, big dip happen.

Comment

Closed my position at .082. Only holding GGII right now.
                              Cool, Never did get any, going to work saved me some money

Yea still like GGII, just a bad day in the market today.
                              Last edited by Bassdeer; 05-12-2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

For you guy's like me still holding HCMC could be some movement today.

Comment

Working...
                                X