Mathew McConaaughey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
    Yep, I’ve always liked him as a actor. He seems like the kinda guy that would be fun to hang out with but a terrible choice to lead Texas.
    This

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      What’s the point of electing someone afraid to stand up for their beliefs? If his Hollywood career is more important then stay out of public politics
      Amen to that. A person that fears being ridiculed about their beliefs, must not feel very strongly about them, and are at risk of being swayed. I respect people for being genuine, not politically correct.

Comment

Bring back Rick Perry
        Yea sure..........Don't we have, enough problems...........

Comment

He is bored. They haven't been making movies for sometime now.
          It will be entertaining if he actually moves forward with this.

I feel bad for his family when 1000's of women come forward claiming he did something to them that was not appropriate.

His upbringing & family life is a crazy story. Really hilarious parents & brothers.
          It won't sit well with the cancel culture we live in.

With all that being said I think he could win if he rides this out.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            He is bored. They haven't been making movies for sometime now.
            It will be entertaining if he actually moves forward with this.

I feel bad for his family when 1000's of women come forward claiming he did something to them that was not appropriate.

His upbringing & family life is a crazy story. Really hilarious parents & brothers.
            It won't sit well with the cancel culture we live in.

With all that being said I think he could win if he rides this out.

He will probably run as a Democrat to avoid the scrutiny

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
              Its so funny how Most Candidates...for whatever are...Movie Stars /Sports Figures/TV Stars/WACOes/and people that can' decide on ther SEX...

.We need some (Iron *** )General/Admirals someone with a (SET)
              Wasn’t there a guy named Reagan that was an actor?

Seemed a lot of people think he did a pretty good job as governor and president.

Comment

Just wondering: how did a post about a guy from Texas raising money for Texas turn political and talking bad about him?

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                  Just wondering: how did a post about a guy from Texas raising money for Texas turn political and talking bad about him?
                  I think it's because he's running for governor of the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                    Hahaha-
                    He is an actor. A good one.
                    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Wasn’t there a guy named Reagan that was an actor?

Seemed a lot of people think he did a pretty good job as governor and president.
                    Lets just think about the actors we have put in office.
                    Ronald Regan, AH-Nold Swarzenegger, Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, Fred Thompson, Clint Eastwood. The list goes on and on.

In many cases. Politics is a popularity contest and actors have that on their side. The way Hollywood is today. If you do not talk their talk then you do not work. Blacklisting is alive and well. Since we have no REAL media, the cycle continues.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                      Haven't you been here long enuff to know we rarely stay on topic.

Heck, a rant about haggling on a price in the classified, just turned into a offensive racial butt hurting whine fest. I have no idea how that happened.
                      Last edited by Hoggslayer; 03-24-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Ronald Reagan was a movie actor that did pretty well as Governor and POTUS.

Comment

Doritos advertisement is awful. No way I could vote for him after that.

Comment

Bring back Rick Perry
                            Governor Good Hair

Comment

I'd like to see him answer a debate question in the allotted time.

Comment

Said he grew up hunting,was taught the right way about guns and has friends that are gun owners and NRA members ,but in favor of some type of gun control.I will not vote for him if he runs for office,again more laws and restrictions on the law abiding citizen instead of going after the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X