Feinstein cryptic statement at Kavanaugh hearinf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feinstein cryptic statement at Kavanaugh hearinf

Anyone hear what Diane Feinstein stated at today’s hearing? In a nutshell an anonymous source provided her with info on Kavanaugh that she will be turning over to the DOJ.

More stalling or legit?

Guess we will wait and see

Garbage. Last Hail Mary.

Comment

Swing and a miss.

She's just trying to out lie Kamala Harris and Corey Booker.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has declined to investigate Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over allegations sent to them by Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Matt Zapotosky of the Washington Post quoted an FBI official as saying: “Upon receipt of the information on the night of September 12, we included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process.” He also reported that the agency was not opening a criminal investigation into what Kavanaugh may or may not have done as a high school student.

Comment

High School ? The literal definition of grasping at straws !

Unbelievable, but then again, not really

Comment

Ol anonymous can't keep his mouth shut lately.

Comment

Mr. Anonymous is quite the famous person this year. He apparently knows everything about everyone.

Comment

Feinstein should have charges against her for this blatant lie and smear campaign against the judge. I would be disappointed today if I was democrat but I'm not so I am disappointed with them every day.

Comment

A woman is accusing him of sexually misconduct while they were both minors in high school, while drunk at a party. She claims he tried to force himself on her (unsuccessfully).

It's a frustrating claim because there's no evidence or witnesses, so it's a he-said, she-said thing. So either she's telling the truth, and can't prove it, or she's lying and will have dragged his name in the dirt with no repercussion.

But having come forth on the eve of his confirmation, it reeks of a smear.
                Last edited by sir shovelhands; 09-14-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  A woman is accusing him of sexually misconduct while they were both minors in high school, while drunk at a party. She claims he tried to force himself on her (unsuccessfully).

It's a frustrating claim because there's no evidence or witnesses, so it's a he-said, she-said thing. So either she's telling the truth, and can't prove it, or she's lying and will have dragged his name in the dirt with no repercussion.

But having come forth on the eve of his confirmation, it reeks of a smear.
                  That is ridiculous! I bet that happens to a high percentage of drunk girls at HS parties. Not saying it is okay but 2 drunk kids at that age-he attempts to make a move and she says no so that is "sexual misconduct"?? Wth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Key word here is "anonymous". These anonymous people are as hard to find as a black panther. Old Feinstink should know better. Actually she needs to lay off the formaldehyde drinking for a while.

Comment

But having come forth on the eve of his confirmation, it reeks of a BALD FACED LIE.

FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                        That is ridiculous! I bet that happens to a high percentage of drunk girls at HS parties. Not saying it is okay but 2 drunk kids at that age-he attempts to make a move and she says no so that is "sexual misconduct"?? Wth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                        Well she claims he took dragged her in a room and physically tried to force himself on her while holding his hand over her mouth.

Comment

Frankenstein is just jealous no one ever made a move at her ,,,, well maybe one of the clintons did,,,,,,probably Hillary

Comment

What cracks me up is they attack him with an anonymous source, but won't release any detail about "hush" payouts by congress critters funded by the tax payer.

Comment

Well she claims he took dragged her in a room and physically tried to force himself on her while holding his hand over her mouth.
                              Oh I hadn’t read that. Still crazy to bring it up out f the blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X