• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co OTC/ CAPS tags today is the day

Just got my bear tag for those that plan to hunt get online and grab one

Got my Elk tag I'm read for September.

Comment

I will pick my elk tag up when I get there . Congrats what area you hunting this year , we plan to be there 12-23 ??

Comment

Got my bear tag also. The last elk hunt I had one try to climb in my tree stand with me but I didn’t have a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
          Got my bear tag also. The last elk hunt I had one try to climb in my tree stand with me but I didn’t have a tag.
          What went through your head when this happened? Or should I say through the seat of your pants...

I’ll be picking up my elk and bear tag when we get there in October.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            You can just rope them and they will run off with your rope haven’t you been watching Yellowstone the series lol ?

Comment

I did not expect a bear tag to be $351. Wow. Hopefully tags are still available come pay day!

Comment

Just paid for my elk tag, heading out the 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  What went through your head when this happened? Or should I say through the seat of your pants...

I’ll be picking up my elk and bear tag when we get there in October.
                  It was actually a cub which was worse because momma was with it. I told him there was not room for both of us up there. Luckily I got to keep my seat!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    I did not expect a bear tag to be $351. Wow. Hopefully tags are still available come pay day!
                    I'm sure they will be. 791 tags left in the unit we hunt.

Comment

hmm.. Thanks for the heads up. how are the opportunities to actually see something or not be over run with other OTC hunters? I've heard some stories about CO so many hunters in an area its nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X