The Masters 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin4D View Post
    Is it 4 scores used? Or the 4best each day for a total of 16 scores used?
    Your 4 best scores after it is all over. Add them all up and thats your teams score.

Comment

I hate that they can assess a penalty based on camera footage. I don’t think it’s fair because everyone doesn’t get the same coverage. Unless they are watching the footage for every player and every shot, they shouldn’t be allowed to assess those penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DJ lost his first major by doing that in a waste area that people had been sitting in and bottles on the ground with trash,.....he thought it was a waste area and they deemed it a bunker in play....that the crowd was allowed to stand in.....
        ABSOLUTELY STUPID

Comment

The leaderboard has been kamikazi’d...[emoji1304]

Comment

I usually love Masters Sunday but this one is anticlimactic and not the dude I wanted to win. Booooo.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              I usually love Masters Sunday but this one is anticlimactic and not the dude I wanted to win. Booooo.

yeah no drama today...its over....

he could par in with a 7 iron like Roy Macavoy

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                yeah no drama today...its over....

he could par in with a 7 iron like Roy Macavoy
                I'm still waiting for a meltdown. I'll stay tuned to watch the first Japanese player win making history but a meltdown would be cooler.

Comment

In the water! Let's get it started!

Comment

Wow... UNDER PRESSURE

what a horrible decision and shot on 15.....he should have laid up..... you never see a ball long there.... lucky with a bogey

Comment

Really wanted to see Zalatoris win it, but he got me the win so I guess that’ll have to do for now. That scrawny guy can knock the **** outta the ball.

PayPal: mkeyes1@swbell.net

Snail Mail:
                      Matt Keyes
                      10233 CR 493
                      Princeton, TX

Comment

Two guys picked the winner......they finished 27th and 31st. Who'd have thought that?

Comment

Not who I wanted to win either, but Matsuyama won it legit. Very happy with Jordan Spieth’s finish.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Two guys picked the winner......they finished 27th and 31st. Who'd have thought that?
                            When it rains in my world, it pours... Sending $ now to the winner. Congrats!

Comment

Just to get clarify, it is 16 total scores correct?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X