What fixed blade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What fixed blade?

What fixed blade are you shooting? And grain weight?
    Have been shooting mechanicals since I started 6 years ago. Finally making the switch, and picking up arrow weight a little. Trying to be arond 500 grains total. What's your setup?

cant go wrong with Magnus Stingers . depending on your arrow spine ether 100g or the 125g

Comment

Muzzy or Slick Trick,100g

Comment

Tooth of the Arrow 100gr. Made in USA I used to be a mechanical guy but I went to these last year and won't go back.

Comment

I picked up some Wasp Sharp Shooters to try. 100 gr. The bleeder blade looks to be bigger than most others.

Comment

125 gr Magnus 4 blade hornet. I use 100 gr brass inserts and my arrows are about 530 gr.

Comment

Magnus Black Hornet. 100 gr. Easton Injexion with Fire Nock outsert. 480 gr.

Comment

Magnus ser razor 100 grain
                130 grain insert
                Gold tip velocity XT 300
                523 grains

Comment

Muzzy Phantoms 200gn, and 160gn Howard Hill only shoot traditional.

Comment

Currently trying out Iron Will Wide 125gr.
                    Total arrow weight around 430

Comment

125 gr. stainless steel snuffers. Awesome heads easy to sharpen and comes with a lifetime warranty. Been shooting them for years and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickLT1 View Post
                        Currently trying out Iron Will Wide 125gr.
                        Total arrow weight around 430

[emoji102] can’t wait to get some this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m partial to the slick trick standard 1 inch 4 blade. 28 1/2 inch gold tip hunter with standard insert. I plan to go to a 300 spine and add a 100 grain brass insert this year to bump up the foc a little. Not going to go overboard with it though. Whatever you choose, be sure to spin test. The shorter a broadhead ferrule is, it seems they can produce them straighter in high volume production.

Comment

125 Gr Ramcats. I switched about 6 years ago and have had zero reasons to try anything else. Accurate as filed points, pass through every time, and a dead animal at the end of the trail.

Comment

Ser Razor or QAD Exodus. Can't go wrong with either of those little dudes.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X