Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up!

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, THANK YOU for the healing to this point! Lord we ask You to complete the healing of this man and restore his lungs and give him back his strength. Give this family a bold witness to Your Love and Power. Guide the care-givers in this to a right treatment that does Your work Lord. By Your Word, you spoke the universe into being and by Your breath, you breathed life into Adam. By Your Son's stripes You heal today. We ask You Lord heal this man. Heal him in a way that it is so obvious that it is Your Work for all to see. We give you all the honor and glory as we praise You Father. Through Your Son Jesus we ask these things, Amen.

Comment

Yesterday at 3:33 p.m. I had to say goodbye to my hero and the greatest man I’ve ever known. Not only was he the best man in my wedding, but he was my best friend. I am truly, so grateful and honored to have been able to be by your side and hold you when you went home to be with our Lord and Savior. How painful, yet so beautiful at the same time.. I would do it again a million times over.

I know my life will never be the same, I depended on you for so many things. Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but I know it isn’t truly goodbye, it’s until we meet again. Thank you daddy for showing me how to be the father, husband, friend and Christian that I’ve become.

I love you more than words can say and will miss you so much until we can walk the streets of gold together.

I want to personally thank each and every person for the kind words and many prayers that have been prayed for my father. My heart is broken and I pray that The Good Lord above will heal the wounds.

Comment

Sorry to hear. God bless

Comment

Prayers for you and yours!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry to hear this but I pray for you and your family. May the Lord reach out to all of you to bring peace and comforting.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                Yesterday at 3:33 p.m. I had to say goodbye to my hero and the greatest man I’ve ever known. Not only was he the best man in my wedding, but he was my best friend. I am truly, so grateful and honored to have been able to be by your side and hold you when you went home to be with our Lord and Savior. How painful, yet so beautiful at the same time.. I would do it again a million times over.

I know my life will never be the same, I depended on you for so many things. Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but I know it isn’t truly goodbye, it’s until we meet again. Thank you daddy for showing me how to be the father, husband, friend and Christian that I’ve become.

I love you more than words can say and will miss you so much until we can walk the streets of gold together.

I want to personally thank each and every person for the kind words and many prayers that have been prayed for my father. My heart is broken and I pray that The Good Lord above will heal the wounds.

Love you bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My sincere condolences/ prayers for you and your family..

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                    You and your family are in my prayers B ... hugs and support sent brother

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss, Prayers for you and your family

Comment

My condolences.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent up god bless

Comment

I just typed my hole message in all caps. I printed it and it came out different. I would never spell God in small type. I just wanted to be clear. Prayers up, God Bless.

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother, prayers up for your famiy.

Comment

Working...
                                X