• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im goin to send you a email

Comment

pm sent

Comment

I still have 20 months left in Army and haven't decided if I want to continue or not. Hopefully something like this comes around if I decide to get out. I am aircraft electrician on UH60 and CH47. This type of job/career definitely interest me. Hope you find someone.

Comment

A few people have had trouble with sending resumes to my email, I assure you it works, you just have to check your spelling,

thanks,
          Jason

Comment

Texas Archery reviews customwritingcompany.com

Originally Posted by PineyWoodsBow

Hey TBH friends, we are starting an apprenticeship program so thought I would put the word out on the green screen. If you know anyone interested contact me by email and we can schedule an interview.

Jason@covenantelectricalservices.com Here are the details:

Are you looking for a career as an Electrician? Learn the trade as an apprentice alongside the best tradesman in the industry, and earn while you learn.(This position is an entry level position, however all can apply.)
            Hello Jason,

My elder son wants to become an electrician. We're looking for electrical apprenticeships in Texas, but due to the pandemic, practically everything is closed and he doesn't want to take up virtual classes.

Will it be easier for him to become an apprentice at Covenant Electrical Services, if he's currently studying at Lone Star Community College?
            I've sent you an email, but received a mail delivery failure notice.

Comment

If you click on the direct link or if you copy and paste directly off iOS it will not send. You have to type it in when you are in email and compose etc. Hope this helps

Comment

What a great offer for someone wanting to learn the trade

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
                  I still have 20 months left in Army and haven't decided if I want to continue or not. Hopefully something like this comes around if I decide to get out. I am aircraft electrician on UH60 and CH47. This type of job/career definitely interest me. Hope you find someone.
                  If you do decide to go the electrician's route when you get out. Check with the electricians union in your area. San Antonio would be IBEW local 60. There is a helmet to hard hat program where vets are given preferential treatment.
                  BTW...Thank you for your service.

Blue-collar skills are quite valuable today. My neighbors love me oh so much when they have electrical issues or need stuff done. Heck...I get places to hunt because I can twist wires and make light You will have that power also one day Jedi.
                  Piney opening up his company to teach is an awesome opportunity. I made a very good living doing light and heavy electrical construction for 35 years. It is a great job and I loved my work.
                  Bump for ya and hope you find a good student(s).

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                    If only I was 20 years younger.
                    I had only stayed in the electrical business 20 years ago

Comment

I started in residential and got my journeymans in 2000. It’s a great opportunity you are offering!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        If you do decide to go the electrician's route when you get out. Check with the electricians union in your area. San Antonio would be IBEW local 60. There is a helmet to hard hat program where vets are given preferential treatment.

BTW...Thank you for your service.

Blue-collar skills are quite valuable today. My neighbors love me oh so much when they have electrical issues or need stuff done. Heck...I get places to hunt because I can twist wires and make light You will have that power also one day Jedi.

Piney opening up his company to teach is an awesome opportunity. I made a very good living doing light and heavy electrical construction for 35 years. It is a great job and I loved my work.

Bump for ya and hope you find a good student(s).
                        I forgot all about this. This was in 2015. Once I got out of the Army I went to Texas A&M University-San Antonio and got a bachelor in IT Concentration. Did an internship and got hired with WellMed. Nothing against the pay of this post but I make a lot more than what was offered here. However, I hope someone was able to benefit from this though. And you're welcome. I enjoyed most of my time in the Army.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X