No announcement yet.

Best stocks to buy right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also no expert, but I'm in with energy stocks for the long run (VLO, HAL, XOM, EOG, MPC, APA, and OXY). I know it'll get worse before it gets better, but I think at the price I bought in at a week ago, I'll make some money in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
      I'm also no expert, but I'm in with energy stocks for the long run (VLO, HAL, XOM, EOG, MPC, APA, and OXY). I know it'll get worse before it gets better, but I think at the price I bought in at a week ago, I'll make some money in the future.

I’m in the same - check out $FANG it’s diamondback drilling. Very good looking numbers

Comment

TDOC just had a good dip after people pulling gains, so good time to jump in for the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
          Apache and Oxy are pretty risky right now. Oxy reports earnings on Tuesday. Not expecting it to be good. May be another buying opportunity. Not sure if the current price is already factored in for earnings.

Comment

I'm thinking this dip may continue this week. They may be trying to cause panic to see if they can get the DOW back down to 21-22k one last time.

It's really strange times watching stocks rip higher like this is the last chance one will ever have to buy...and then tank like they are all going bankrupt the next day.. Then repeat.

I'll be a buyer this week. A big buyer if it gets close to 22k

Comment

Who are “they”?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Who are “they”?
                I was wondering the same. Like someone is behind the scene turning knobs? You're the "they". You buy when you think it's a smart move and you sell when you think it's a smart move. That's what every investor on earth does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I pulled all mine out after the craziness Thursday and Friday. I am new to it all but I agree with RiverRat1. Something felt off end of the week.

Comment

Airlines took a good dip today. Anyone buying?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

I’ve got some UAL and some AAL that I got on the last dip that I’ve been holding.

I’m watching the cruise lines again to buy more if they dip much further. I’ve been holding what I bought in early March and adding here and there when I have some cash to throw in my investment account

Comment

I bought some AAL, as well as Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) today. They are at a 70% discount from a year ago, and though times are rough I think they will bounce back.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a look at Upwork right now “UPWK” it is on fire and I think it will double again. Closed today @ $13.58 and been jumping 10% everyday for the last few days. I bought in right before the crash @ $8.92 and wish I doubled down when it was in the $5’s.

The company focus’s on freelancers that contracts out to company and also partners with companies to guide them how to have employees work from home. Microsoft is a client of theirs, they are growing fast

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                              Take a look at Upwork right now “UPWK” it is on fire and I think it will double again. Closed today @ $13.58 and been jumping 10% everyday for the last few days. I bought in right before the crash @ $8.92 and wish I doubled down when it was in the $5’s.

The company focus’s on freelancers that contracts out to company and also partners with companies to guide them how to have employees work from home. Microsoft is a client of theirs, they are growing fast

UPWK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought into TRX (Tanzanian Gold Corporation) few months back. It’s a Jr Good mine. Tripled my investment so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X