X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome buck!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m neither jealous nor a hater, nor am I interested in record books, but I’m quite sure P&Y did a thorough colonoscopy on the hunter before he was blessed. It’s a helluva buck and congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        First it's the "high fence skeptics" that show up to comment without any info, next it'll be the nazi-management folks saying he was only 4.5 (don't forget that half) and needed another year.

Congrats to the hunter on an amazing deer.
        Is there any wonder why high fence skeptics exist in the first place? For many years TBH and the rest of the internet have been inundated with bucks that size or even much bigger. 99% of them took little to no skill to kill. It's to a point where actually believing one that good was free range is almost to good to be true.
        That is an amazing buck, that fella deserves all the accolades that come along with the kill. But there is plenty of reason for a bit of skepticism at first glance.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Is there any wonder why high fence skeptics exist in the first place? For many years TBH and the rest of the internet have been inundated with bucks that size or even much bigger. 99% of them took little to no skill to kill. It's to a point where actually believing one that good was free range is almost to good to be true.
          That is an amazing buck, that fella deserves all the accolades that come along with the kill. But there is plenty of reason for a bit of skepticism at first glance.
          Well, the title was "New World Record Whitetail". Wouldn't be a World Record if it wasn't certified as free-range. I agree that most 300" deer (can't believe I had to type that) are raised behind a high-fence, but they don't get to be considered by P&Y. Most skeptics are skeptical of EVERYTHING and the 30% of the time (I pulled that number out of my ***) when they're right, they're like "See, I been telling ya".

Comment

Absolutely incredible buck! That's a trophy of 100 lifetimes

Comment

Just watched a short show about this buck a few days ago. They said his left side had 190”s of bone.

Comment

That guy can definitely answer fishing over hunting for the rest of his life in the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  That guy can definitely answer fishing over hunting for the rest of his life in the other thread

Comment

Honestly I don’t think it looks good... looks like it was grown in a Petri dish or something.

Comment

Bazinga!

Comment

Wow! Amazing deer!

Comment

I saw him on tv talking about it. BEASTMODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He was on North American Whitetail on the Pursuit channel this afternoon. They said he will be on again next week with the story of the hunt.

Comment

Personally think it’s kind of ugly. That said, it’s an amazing animal and if I saw it while hunting I’d absolutely shoot it, crap my pants, and pay for the best mount money can buy.

Comment

Well that’s pretty nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X