No announcement yet.

Mahindra Tractors: Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tractors . Only reason I sold mine was it was to small .

Comment

I was in the same boat as you, looking for a 70 hp, looked at Kubota and Mahindra, ended up going with the Kubota 7060 as the Mahindra was considerably more expensive.

Comment

I’ve driven Kubota, Deere, and Mahindra. I have had, or caused, major mechanical failure on each Mahindra I have driven.. Haven’t had an issue with the other brands yet doing the same things with each tractor. Point being is that I think Mahindra is cheaply made and cuts corners to save costs

Comment

I have a mahindra 7010, 2008 model
          Strong, heavy and gets it done
          Lots of people will give you other brands because that’s what they were raised on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Mainly because you do not make a living turning sod with mini tractors. Most of these minis are very comparable. Once you step up to the big boys then the big differences come into play. At one time a John Deere 5020 or 4630/4640 was small to me. These 25-55 hp tractors are very similar in what they can do.
            Very good point! I fail to take that into consideration when talking tractors much too often. As a matter of fact, many of the tractors below the 70 hp mark are all made in the same factory anymore. Kinda crazy when you actually stop and think about it. Our main work horse on the farm now is a 225hp Case, my grandfather used to farm this whole place with a 40hp Farmall. It also used to take him 4 days to plow what we can cover in less than a day now

Comment

I have a Mahindra 4025. It is all steel construction vs the plastic on tractors of similar size.
              It has a International designed tier three 4cy diesel engine.
              It is the world's Highest-selling tractor brand.
              Despite my abuse I have yet to break anything on it yet.

Comment

I have a 1976 450 mahindra, its still chugging along, been sitting outside for 43 years, all i have done is change the fluids and put new rubber on it recently. The most dependable workhorse tractor ive ever been around. Needs brakes now, and it does all of the mowing,tilling and foodplot work on 586 acres. Parts are still available and its the best tractor ive ever owned!

Comment

See how the operation compares to a kubota, service after the sale.

Comment

Have an older 50 hp mahindra. Live on 150 acres and it shreds, discs, whatever I need no problem. Got a great deal on it, and it runs a works like any other. Biggest complaint is the slave pump in the gear box.

Comment

Mahindra Tractors are as good as any of them. Side by sides, not so much..

Comment

I have a '15 6110 4x4 w/cab and love it. It's as good or better than any others(Kubota,International,JD,Ford) I've had before.

Comment

Dad had a 4550 for a little while that we used for cleaning up job sites. It seemed well built for the time we used it. We both prefer my Kubota mx4700. He has since sold the Mahindra 4550 and bought a bigger Kubota, I believe it’s a 5660.

Comment

I think most of your smaller tractors are all pretty close to equal. What I consider residential use. When you get to working machines and combines from what I can tell it changes. The smaller tractors and larger tractors in some very popular companies are made in different countries.

Comment

I'd stick with orange.

Comment

Ive put 20 hours on my Kubota and haven’t had a single issue with Regen. I keep it reved to about 1800 and don’t let it idle much.

Comment

Working...
                                X