Best headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4H View Post
    On the Axils, can you carry on a conversation with your iPhone with noise cancelling or are they just used to play canned music from your phone?
    They aren’t technically “noise canceling” they are noise reducing, similar to ear plugs, but with an electronic component that shuts off loud noises at a certain db and then the foam ear inserts block out the offensive noise. Yes they connect to your phone for calls. This is my primary use as i make sales calls all day. Sound and mike are good.

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    I very seldom use headphones and don't own earbuds, but I am interested in the Axil brand because of the sound enhancement. I am starting to get a little hard of hearing and see what hearing aids would cost. I know they aren't a replacement for hearing aids but just need a little help every now and then to hear a little better, especially at home watching tv. For those that own them, how are they at this.
    They are decent and would work well in that scenario. I’m don’t think they would perform really well in situations with lots of background noise as they will amplify all sounds at the same rate. That’s my challenge, it is hard for me to hear dinner table conversation in a noisy restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      I use raycon everdays at the office and sennheiser cx400bt at home. Both work great for me and I never have issues with them falling out while doing yard work or hitting the driving range.
      i bought the raycon, but now i can never get them to work together... like them, but, if i only put one in my ear

Comment

One place the AirPods are WAY out in front (not surprisingly) is integration and handoff with other Apple devices. I have a watch I run with, an iPhone for Audible and music, and an MacBook for meetings, calls, etc. I can listen to music on my laptop, have a call come in and seamlessly handoff to my phone, then go for a run and pick up the playlist off my watch, all without doing anything. When I use other headphones I always have to mess with turning Bluetooth on/off connection to different devices manually, which is a PITA.

Comment

Iteknic Amazon

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I accidently washed my old faithful apple headphones that come with your iPhone, and I'm needing some new ones. I want some good ones this time. Noise canceling, Bluetooth or not I don't really care. I will use them when mowing, weed eating, on the tractor, running, and working out. I'd rather something noise canceling so that I don't have to blow my ear drums out to hear it above the lawn mower. I know there are some people on here who have done the research and spent the money so I don't have to! lol
          I bought the over the ear, noise cancelling headphones from Amazon made by Iteknic. They serve me well on the zero turn (keeps dirt out of the ears), meetings when connected to my laptop and air planes for a fraction of the price of bose.

Just looked them up and they are currently unavailable but here is the link to them!

These look identical though

Last edited by TexaswBOWhunter; 04-13-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X