Stolen truck!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen truck!!!!

My truck and work trailer(both full of all my tools used to make a living) were stolen from my house in Lake Dallas at 3:30 Wednesday 3/31. It’s a 2003 white GMC Sierra dually with a CM skirted flatbed and the trailer is a black 16’ haulmark enclosed trailer with black/chrome wheels on it. Any leads call 911 first then me. 972-979-4297. I appreciate everyone looking out!

Working on pictures and re sizing them

Comment

Man that sucks. Hope you get everything back soon and in one piece.

Comment

My friend has HVAC company in Lake Dallas his truck was robbed about a month ago

Comment

Thieves should hang!

Comment

Dang that suxs.

Comment

I can post pics if need be. three25nine38seven154

Comment

Eyes peeled.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterJr. View Post
                  Working on pictures and re sizing them
                  Text me pics I'll post them, sending you a text now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics for Shooter.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The single wheel truck is not the stolen truck! It’s just the only pic in color I have of the trailer. Thank you very much for posting the pics

Comment

License plate numbers might help if you have them.

Comment

I trust you had an insurance policy for your work tools?

Thieves suck and I hope you get your stuff back.

Comment

Watch “offer up” for the trailer. It will likely be on there already for 2800 and a bill of sale.

I know this because I recovered mine less than 24 hours after it was stolen.
                            Police didn’t want to help but seeing the 40 in the small of my back and the ultimatum “you can be a part of this or you can clean up afterwards” got them motivated.
                            Huge theft ring for trailers. The main guy wasnt caught but his flunkies were.
                            There were around 30 stolen trailers that sold on that account that month alone.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
                              Watch “offer up” for the trailer. It will likely be on there already for 2800 and a bill of sale.

I know this because I recovered mine less than 24 hours after it was stolen.
                              Police didn’t want to help but seeing the 40 in the small of my back and the ultimatum “you can be a part of this or you can clean up afterwards” got them motivated.
                              Huge theft ring for trailers. The main guy wasnt caught but his flunkies were.
                              There were around 30 stolen trailers that sold on that account that month alone.

Good luck
                              I’ve been looking on there and fb every 15 min it seems like. Bound to find something those dumb asess put up.

Comment

Working...
                              X