No announcement yet.

Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this back to the top. Picked up a couple of stoves at a thrift store yesterday. A 423G that I can't find the date on and a "newer" stove from 1990 that I can't remember the model number on. They are in fairly decent shape and won't take much to get them cooking again.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
      Bumping this back to the top. Picked up a couple of stoves at a thrift store yesterday. A 423G that I can't find the date on and a "newer" stove from 1990 that I can't remember the model number on. They are in fairly decent shape and won't take much to get them cooking again.
      Some of the stoves the date will be on the tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
        Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        My stove does not have a date on the case. The tank does. Look on the tabs that mount the tank to the stove.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          My stove does not have a date on the case. The tank does. Look on the tabs that mount the tank to the stove.
          Thanks for the info guys, I'll take a look this evening.

Going to pick up a 3 burner stove today also. Not sure on year or model, seen it on Facebook Marketplace for $20 and figured I'd add a 3 burner to the collection.

Comment

There is always the possibility that someone swap tanks. I know mine is correct because my dad bought the stove new and it is the original tank.

Comment

Just pulled this one out of a pile set out for bulk trash. Also pulled out two tool boxes full of hand tools.

It is a 425E. I know nothing about it yet. Want to learn about, then rehab, then take to my cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bringing this to the top. I know folks looking for guidance.

Does anyone know which generator for the 202?

I'm about to get busy getting some of mine back in order.
                Last edited by Casey; 02-18-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Coleman treasures

I got this garage sale find up and running in the pinch Monday. I need a new globe and generator for it. Can I find parts? Model 202 made May of 1955.

What about a tank for this 220F? The pump tube is too rusted to pressure up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

been wanting to restore a 5400 A700 ( 7/76) propane stove with no luck. At this point I just want a knob valve to replace the leaky old one, I'll figure out the rest

Comment

Comment

I didn’t see the parts I needed for my 202.

Comment

Some pics of a Coleman catalytic heater sure would be "warming" right now.

(Pun intended. )

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                            I didn’t see the parts I needed for my 202.

Try here: https://www.ereplacementparts.com/co...18_162103.html

Comment

This was my Dad’s old fishing lantern. It hangs in my office as a reminder of good times from long ago.

Comment

do you search by product or model number or what? I can't find the part I need,,, actually I'm not even sure what the correct name of my part is anyways....

Comment

Working...
                                X