Comment

Broadheads are still easy to find!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
        Wrong again, as the poster you quoted said that exact thing
        It’s not literal, idjit.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So is it wrong to buy a ranchers cows during a bad drought for a really cheap price? Or for the rancher to sell his cows when prices are stupid high?

Or what about when I sold a stock that shot up super high and I knew it was about to come crashing down? Should I find the buyer and go give him his money back?

Maybe I missed something but why do you guys care how much people are asking for their ammo? If buyers are paying the prices why do you care so much? Can I get mad that so many guys pay too much for a new truck..If they didn't I'd get one cheaper yo know.

FTR - I haven't sold 1 bullet. I traded a box of 243 for a 20 rd 223 mag but thats it.

I will say I also will not feel bad at all when ammo is back in stock and these same people can't sell all the ammo they bought. Feel free to low ball them.
          This is exactly how I see it. I don't know why it's that big of a deal! I was the one that got caught with my pants down and have had to pay these high prices this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            It’s not literal, idjit.

Very mature......name calling when you're shown to be dead wrong, using your very own words [emoji23]

Comment

I think several still can’t comprehend our biggest issue isn’t people doing it somewhere else it’s doing it here.

Comment

I normally don’t talk about this subject because it puts a bad taste in my mouth, but let’s just say some on here will need or want something one day. Just don’t be surprised when guys tell them to pack sand just saying.

Comment

That’s it...not the place.

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  I think several still can’t comprehend our biggest issue isn’t people doing it somewhere else it’s doing it here.

Comment

Comment

Well hell, if that's the problem, let's get a list going of TBH'ers we won't help...

Call 'em out!!

Comment

Considering I’m still seeing guys wait around for hours at scheels while they slowly put out ammo and grab it out of their hands. Don’t see this changing anytime soon. Also great time for company’s to increase prices. We will notice but just be happy we can get ammo and won’t complain

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          I just want around 500-1000 rounds of 22lr so I can let the kids do some plinking and shoot a squirrel or two at the lease and not worry about running out.
                          pm your number, I have a brick or 2 to spare for the kids.

I'll have to verify 1 or 2 when I get in from work this evening.

Comment

I made the mistake of getting a new caliber in December, then spent a lot of time since then hunting ammo. Luckily, the only thing that I had to pay the panic price for was primers and brass. Everything else I got a pre-panic prices by doing a lot of hunting and swapping.
                            As far as you guys griping about the prices. You have to understand that this is a gamble for the ones reselling. As soon as people have what they need, the price will drop and the resellers may get stuck with a lot of high priced ammo that they take a loss on. I needed the primers and brass now, and paid the price (tax) for being late to the game. It is as simple as that.
                            If you don't need it, or want to pay that price, don't buy it.

Comment

Yes I seen that also slowly. We just all gotta stop paying the high prices

Comment

Exactly. Ignorance is bliss with these buffoons.

Comment

Working...
                                X