Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    I bet everybody learn't the lesson this time!
    :O
    I bet they don't, just like they didn't learn the last time, and people cried about it then, too.

Comment

$ 2.00+ a round......pure stupidity

Comment

But it free enterprise, don't buy it Blah Blah..
        It's called not having any Couth... Buncha Vultures
        Artificially influencing prices just make a little scratch
        Off of their so called brothers... Its Effed up no matter how
        You try to Rationalize it...

Comment

I know guys that made a killing gouging when AR's went sky high. I ran their credit cards for them they made a pile of money. $2000 AR was $500 6 months later

Comment

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
            Artificially influencing prices just make a little scratch
            Off of their so called brothers...
            I have a hybrid view of this I guess and it goes back to this comment.
            I have no problem someone finding cheap prices and reselling it on gunbroker so similar site. But not here while taking advantage of tbh’ers.

Comment

You think ammo is bad, you should try to find a gocart, dirt bike, or any other fun toy to work on during a pandemic that isnt the price and shape of a great 60s mopar product.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                I have a hybrid view of this I guess and it goes back to this comment.
                I have no problem someone finding cheap prices and reselling it on gunbroker so similar site. But not here while taking advantage of tbh’ers.

Same...

Comment

I'm driving a truck for a living now. Last week I picked up a load, couldn't talk about it then, but it's delivered now so my bag order is done. I hauled 43,947lbs of ammo to an online retailer from an Aguila plant/warehouse.
                  The warehouse was pretty much empty. They only had enough ammo for maybe 3 more trucks. I asked to buy some ammo and their prices were fair. Higher, but not by much. Unfortunately, they had nothing I needed or wanted. While speaking to the head guy, he told me the ammo shortage started before Covid. Covid was just the finishing blow.

At the distributer I delivered to, in North Carolina (will not name drop) I also asked to buy ammo. The head warehouse gal told me to go online and make a purchase and they'll give me what I bought right then and there. Jumped at the chance for more ammo. Till I saw the price. >90c per round. I'm talking about 9mm, .556 and 7.62. The cheapest ammo was selling at over 3 times its cost. When I asked why, I was told, "To compete with other distributors." That didn't make sense to me. I thought that to compete, you kept prices lower, not raised them.

So long as people keep buying overpriced ammo, it'll stay that way. Need to stop the demand to do the price

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I don’t really care if someone wants to sell their own ammo for whatever price they can get for it...that doesn’t mean they aren’t *** holes though.

People who line up at stores to buy it just to resell, I do have a problem with. They are essentially creating the “shortage”. They are most definitely *** holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      Hoarders running out of money?
                      Yeah and hope they choke on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                        I just wish academy and other big stores would put their stock out on random days at random times....have a lil fun with this bs
                        I think this was brought up before. From what I remember the stores don’t care, they are making money anyway. However, they would just rather them get in and get out rather than loitering around stalking employees until they put ammo out.

I see it both ways. Or just hold it and put out one day only a week but rotate it. Let them sit out side a couple hours every morning only to tell them not today keemosabe

Comment

kenner27
                          back in the summer of 2018 I bought a new Ruger Am.Ranch in 7.62x39
                          the ammo I bought for it came out to .23¢rd w/shipping&tax
                          I just ordered some of the same ammo from the same supplier and it came out to- .78¢rd w/shipping&tax.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                            I know guys that made a killing gouging when AR's went sky high. I ran their credit cards for them they made a pile of money. $2000 AR was $500 6 months later
                            I know where there’s multiple new AR’s for $1,000 but I don’t need any. I personally wouldn’t pay that but I guess others are willing to.

Comment

If anyone has to resort to over ridiculously gouging on a couple boxes of ammo to make a few bucks then they obviously need it worse than I do.
                              It’s like people rushing to the gas station at any natural disaster or crisis to fill their tanks to save a couple of bucks.... if that makes a huge impact on your life then your already bad off.

Comment

I have 9 243 shells I’ll sell for $30 if anyone needs them
                                Or I might just give them to the fella I sold the 243 to

Comment

Working...
                                X