Any Mountain Bike Riders in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
    Old thread but it seems like the best mountain bike thread. Started looking for a bike back in April and little did I know everything would be sold out all over.

After some research I finally found what I wanted... Commencal Meta HT AM. I ordered Aug 2 and it finally came yesterday after almost 5 months.
    That HT looks like a lot of fun. I am set on a Spesh Fuse, but never got my hands on one. Definitely a shortage, I've heard all the frames are made in Taiwan.

Comment

If you guys are in the DFW area, a few stores are starting to get some decent inventory. Dallas Bike Works has entry-level all the way up to $10,000 yetis. All of the Sun and ski locations are starting to have decent stock, and Trek bought out a bunch of the local bike shops, and has new stock in almost all of them. I like supporting LBS over corporate, but if this gets you on a bike, then go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
        https://www.flatrockranchtx.com/

Outstanding trails. Not exactly in Fredericksburg but not too far either.

I don’t mountain bike .... couldn’t care less about it but flat rock ranch is a great place.. while you are there, check my feeders and cameras for me. If it ain’t too much trouble, check to see how my camper made it through the winter storm... it’s the last one in line, under the huge old oak tree

Comment

I ride as often as I can. Mostly DORBA trails like RCP, Harry Moss, Erwin, occasionally Northshore and Horseshoe. Have a 2020 Trek X-Caliber 9.

Also ride road bike as well.

Comment

My daughter and I are at her first MTB race for the season out at Reveille Peak Ranch in Burnet. Saturday is practice and Sunday is the race. Camping out at Inks Lake state park.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
              Mike,

Ronda and I just got us some Trek Marlin 5's. Since we live in Alvarado we should ride together...
              Wish I could get off road. But my back and body won't let me take the jarring. I do ok with my mnt bike on the street most of the time. It obsorbs a lot of the shock. I've got some vertebrae fusing together.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Let’s see your rides. It’s been a while since I started this thread, and I’ve swapped my ride. I’m on an Ibis Ripmo AF now, and love it.

Comment

I ride all over Houston area and whenever we get out to Austin. Ride a Kona King... credit my wife with getting me into it!

Comment

Working...
                  X