No announcement yet.

Coffee Drinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll just keep on drinking those Brokeback Mountain flavors. I'll keep mine straight and black. None dem girly boy flavors for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
      We just got a Breville Oracle, its pretty dam awesome! We are still trying to find some good beans. do you have any suggestions?
      I like the lavazza brand and buy direct with coupons when they email to me. It ends up being about 9 bucks a pound or so. I've been all over Europe and that stuff is ubiquitous.

I usually buy gold selection which is mostly Arabica with a little Robustu for a bit of bite. Qualita D' Oro is 100% arabica and so smooth it's almost like a cup of hot chocolate. It is less caffeine, though. I've tried dozens and dozens of beans and I keep coming back to these two. Illy is probably the only thing I like a little better but it is ridiculously expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
        Buy Black Rifle “Silencer Smooth”. 12oz bag is $15. Less expensive if you buy the 5# bag for $75.
        What’s the deal with black rifle coffee we have one in boerne, and some of us went one day, it tasted burnt and bitter
        Way worse than Seattle style coffee
        And it’s got terrible reviews on line
        Is it all bitter/ dark roast

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          What’s the deal with black rifle coffee we have one in boerne, and some of us went one day, it tasted burnt and bitter
          Way worse than Seattle style coffee
          And it’s got terrible reviews on line
          Is it all bitter/ dark roast

We buy there coffee to brew at home. I love it. They have dark and med roast. I prefer dark roast and wife like the Med roast. So you know what we get. Yep the med. so I make it a little stronger. We love it. I drink it black and straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Ya'll just keep on drinking those Brokeback Mountain flavors. I'll keep mine straight and black. None dem girly boy flavors for me!
            Now that's just silly. Do you say that about your beer, whiskey, or tequila. Nay, I think not.

Comment

I don't care what brand of coffee it is...at 5:00 in the morning I'm not particular lol.

I do like the HEB brand pecan coffee and Starbucks breakfast blend

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Yep. Hot, strong and black. Just like my girlfriends.

Comment

I just make regular coffee and add my own bourbon.

Comment

Sorry, you lost me when you used good coffee and a convenience store in the same sentence, compounded with flavored coffee...

Comment

Working...
                    X