Coffee Drinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee Drinkers

stopped at CEFCO on way to work to get some coffee and biscuit. i usually get the texas pecan flavor...well they were out but they had bourbon pecan...it was awesome.

any of yall tried it before?

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
    stopped at CEFCO on way to work to get some coffee and biscuit. i usually get the texas pecan flavor...well they were out but they had bourbon pecan...it was awesome.

Never heard of CEFCO but the coffee sounds good. I'll do an ol google search and see if I can find some.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post

Does CEFCO have good coffee? I can never find a gas station with good coffee, big difference between what I make @ home, then make a stop and get swill @ a station

Comment

Goodness, I can't drink that stuff any more. I bought a superautomatic for the house and it grinds fresh italian beans and makes a phenomenal cappuccino. I'm ruined on drip coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
          Goodness, I can't drink that stuff any more. I bought a superautomatic for the house and it grinds fresh italian beans and makes a phenomenal cappuccino. I'm ruined on drip coffee.
          Same here, once I started on making coffee @ home, gas station coffee seems terrible, I usually fill a thermos up @ home

Comment

The Texas Pecan is my go to. May have to try the bourbon next time

Comment

If you want some really great choices for coffee from all over the world, ground or beans, go to www.coffeebeandirect.com. you will not be disappointed. We have tried and drank a lot of the coffee they have!

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                We just got a Breville Oracle, its pretty dam awesome! We are still trying to find some good beans. do you have any suggestions?

Comment

never seen the bourbon coffee at the station.
                  Black Rifle Coffee Co guy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                    We just got a Breville Oracle, its pretty dam awesome! We are still trying to find some good beans. do you have any suggestions?
                    Peet’s coffee

Comment

Folders coffeehouse is our go too

Comment

Only home brew here !
                        Every time I’ve got a cup at a store, I couldn’t take more than 2 sips before pouring out.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                          Only home brew here !
                          Every time I’ve got a cup at a store, I couldn’t take more than 2 sips before pouring out.
                          Not a coffee snob, but that is my experience.

Never heard of Cefco

Not to detour too much, but was is the best “cheap” brand of coffee?

Sorry OP

Comment

NVM, I thought you said coffee.

Comment

Cefco is a gas station/conveince store..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X