Music while mowing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    If your running a cotton picker you should be listening to any change is the sound. lawnmowing should be done with the same care, music is for concerts!

Did you hear that cotton picker about to catch on fire last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Music while mowing?

ISOtunes
      If I remember right I think they are specifically made for the lawn / landscape crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        Earbuds with shooting earmuffs over them
        This/\ and willie nelson station on amazon music

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
          I use the 3M Worktunes with Bluetooth. Works great, allows you to take phone calls. no cable to mess with.
          I got some of these for Christmas. I really like them for mowing.

Comment

If your running a cotton picker you should be listening to any change is the sound. lawnmowing should be done with the same care, music is for concerts!
            Very smart suggestion here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Did you hear that cotton picker about to catch on fire last year?

I saw 2 round bailers burn last year. Headphones or no headphones...when one of those go up, you better get your tractor unhooked quick!

Comment

I’ve got some $30 Amazon blue tooth ones that work pretty dang good for running the mower.

Comment

Wow

If you are a good mower and take proper care of it why worry. But all that said I can still hear well enough to know if some thing is going with my mower. I'm not blowing my ears out while cutting grass just protecting them. Common sense always works.

Comment

I bought the Jlabs JBuds probably 2 years ago and they are still going strong. They were $50 then, just looked now they are $30 on Amazon. They do a pretty good job or canceling out noise, probably not as good as the air pods though.

Comment

The last two spindles that went out, I could feel the difference in the vibrations right away. Not terribly worried about that.

Comment

Mexican RAP - Rollin CHI to the CANO in my hood. I don't mow, they do. And they do a darn good job!

Farmdog gets to listen to fireworks, out to his West, when the music really sings!

Comment

I don't know my wife mows and does the yard work.

Comment

The tractor has a radio and A/C in the cab.
                            At home I pay a kid so I guess I can listen to music in the house while he sweats.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't need them. My new neighbor decided to start playing music loud enough I can hear it in my house 100 yards away and it is still playing at 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                                I use the 3M Worktunes with Bluetooth. Works great, allows you to take phone calls. no cable to mess with.
                                These!

Comment

Working...
                                X