Seprate Classified section for actual bowhunting stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what the OP said that made some of you jump him? Some disappointing posts here from long-term members.

You can discuss this without taking jabs at him.

With that said, we're not a fan of further dissecting the forum in general.

Totally agree. Lot of disappointing posts

OP Lots of times things posted are seasonal like stated above so if you are looking for something in particular the search works well. Sometimes I’ll even type in a particular brand if something I’m looking for. A lot of times you can find great deals on general things which makes the variety nice

Comment

Maybe he's handicap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what the OP said that made some of you jump him? Some disappointing posts here from long-term members.

This, kinda took a turn didn't it.

As for the classifieds, there's bows and such in there but truth is there's just not enough archery related stuff to have it's own section. There'd be a couple posts here and there but just not enough activity.

Comment

Tough crowd. Some of us have lower post counts because we know where the back button is. (Usually)

Comment

And then they will go on a rant about how much this site has changed over the years...blaming it on "others."

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
              Tough crowd. Some of us have lower post counts because we know where the back button is. (Usually)

Bingo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redhoghunter View Post
                And then they will go on a rant about how much this site has changed over the years...blaming it on "others."

I've been here for 9 years. It really hasn't changed a ton from what I've experienced. 99% great people with a large streak of smart@ss and 1% total azzhats. There are people I thought I wouldn't like from interfacing on here and am now good friends with some of them. Just my experience. Most of the time the "sure has changed" crowd is butthurt about something. Overall, best site on the net in my opinion. JMO. I like turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  Did I denote, a hint of sarcasm in your statement...

Just a little

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    Terms created by crossbow hunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    yeah, kinda like Liberals saying why can't we just get along or be tolerant.

Comment

They key to it is to use the right spot to find what you want.
                      This site is the best all around site I've seen. The classifieds are great and I've gotten several excellent deals from some very nice people.
                      However when I start looking for a bow or related equipment I go to archery talk. The classifieds are separated and easy to filter through.

And the tacky responses on here don't surprise me. But I always take them with a grain of salt. Thin skin won't get you too far in life.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just some more loving posts from this tight knit BROTHERHOOD .....

Comment

The majority of members on this site do not actually bowhunt also IMO

Comment

Time for a Mc rib

Comment

Not worth it for occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                I've been here for 9 years. It really hasn't changed a ton from what I've experienced. 99% great people with a large streak of smart@ss and 1% total azzhats. There are people I thought I wouldn't like from interfacing on here and am now good friends with some of them. Just my experience. Most of the time the "sure has changed" crowd is butthurt about something. Overall, best site on the net in my opinion. JMO. I like turtles.
                                No doubt about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X